MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was great in Black Mirror and Everybody Wants Some. I've seen him in interviews, come across as a really cool dude.

You haven?t changed your sig in a long time. Thought you?d change it to a wandavision logo or something.

If u can't get enough of the BADASSERY and are missin' the FERAL check out sneak peek 25:50 at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxifB--QfR4:impatient::rock

Actually it was fun to see the other MCU folks saying "hi" towards the end, even if that kind of thing is a commercial. But I'd be watching Loki anyway.

I know the freakin pandemic screwed up production and changed the order of how MCU wanted to release the series with this actually being first and then Wandavision being set for much later.

Here’s the debacle..it’s surreal now because our minds where just in a whirlwind with the theme of magic and tone of WandaVision , that now we will shift gears to a more grounded realistic spy and espionage theme with F & WS

I’m seriously considering to wait until maybe after Loki to watch this particular series. I mean since it’s on D+ , it’s not going anywhere.

My only regret with that..Is I have a feeling this show will tie into Loki for some reason.

What do you guys think :dunno

Even though this was supposed to come out before WandaVsion, it was still placed in the correct MCU timeline as it takes place after.

WandaVsion is said to take place about a month or so after people started returning from the Blip (the events of Endgame).

Falcon & Winter Soldier is said to be about 5 months after.

Spider-Man Far From Home was actually placed like 8 months after.

Wonder where Loki fits in to this alleged timeline.

Even though this was supposed to come out before WandaVsion, it was still placed in the correct MCU timeline as it takes place after.

WandaVsion is said to take place about a month or so after people started returning from the Blip (the events of Endgame).

Can you imagine if Loki takes place right after he disappeared from EG ..and I think it will :horror

Well I do like that this show is bringing back agent Carter ( forgot her first name) but I like the actress..she’s got really good acting chops . Check out her past shows on the CW and WB.

I wasn’t a fan of Mackie at first..but I saw a lot of his other roles recently..he’s got depth and Stan , I know all to well..just raw talent.

Last edited:

Time matters little to me, just order of events. As long as you get the order of events, time matters little unless it is the obvious case of time travel like in Endgame. Thing is, events like WV, Loki and FWS can all happen at the same time. Just "globs" of time to me.

Time matters little to me, just order of events. As long as you get the order of events, time matters little unless it is the obvious case of time travel like in Endgame. Thing is, events like WV, Loki and FWS can all happen at the same time. Just "globs" of time to me.

Well the good thing about WandaVision is it was always a personal journey in Wanda’s grief and development of powers and it really didn’t affect the MCU as a whole at least not yet. Eventhough the agency was involved , WestView was another reality in itself that won’t screw up any timeline.

Well the good thing about WandaVision is it was always a personal journey in Wanda’s grief and development of powers and it really didn’t affect the MCU as a whole at least not yet. Eventhough the agency was involved , WestView was another reality in itself that won’t screw up any timeline.

Well, dunno if Feige & co. will do it; but it's sort of like another cycle of the MCU - which started with characters and separate stories - then the characters begin to intersect. Loki is already getting a Season 2.

Feige is being coy about where this series could go; gonna guess part of the that was the expense - this one had a big budget. I still am more excited about the D+ series than the planned film line-up, except maybe Doctor Strange.

I WAS looking forward to Black Widow, but then - who knows they are even planning with the release at this point. And I would pay to see that on D+

Well, dunno if Feige & co. will do it; but it's sort of like another cycle of the MCU - which started with characters and separate stories - then the characters begin to intersect. Loki is already getting a Season 2.

Feige is being coy about where this series could go; gonna guess part of the that was the expense - this one had a big budget. I still am more excited about the D+ series than the planned film line-up, except maybe Doctor Strange.

I WAS looking forward to Black Widow, but then - who knows they are even planning with the release at this point. And I would pay to see that on D+

Good huge point about BW..I forgot ( see there’s the problem ) essentially Feige wanted BW to be introducing Phase 4 then the D+ shows and Spidey FFH was the real conclusion to phase 3 as a follow up to EG and the closure of Tony Stark and a new beginning for Peter.

Now did you say Feige is using WV as another cycle of F & WS :dunno

Great start. Just to be able to spend 40 minutes with these two characters is fantastic. A ton of interesting ideas about them and their situations, surprisingly political and surprisingly relevant given the pandemic.

As someone said it feels like The Winter Soldier more than anything else stylistically.

Good start, but kinda sagged in the middle. It did answer something I was thinking about in Endgame though: with Stark gone, who's funding the Avengers?

To be honest, this is the series I'm least looking forward to in the D+ line-up. Hopefully it delivers.

Good start, but kinda sagged in the middle. It did answer something I was thinking about in Endgame though: with Stark gone, who's funding the Avengers?

To be honest, this is the series I'm least looking forward to in the D+ line-up. Hopefully it delivers.

Actually this is the hugest plot from the MCU, i get this parallel between sam and veterans, but sam's isn't a normal veteran for 10 years(since TWS), he is an Avenger so he should have a solid economic condition, or at least have the popularity of our world super popular athlete (like Professor Hulk).

But this is a old plothole from the MCU, like Peter having to sell stuff to pay for his trip to Italy in FFH but he is Iron Man "heir", he should at least recieve a allowence\Wage from Pepper Potts, not just him, but the others Avengers should receive also mainly the ones that were blip.

Actually this is the hugest plot from the MCU, i get this parallel between sam and veterans, but sam's isn't a normal veteran for 10 years(since TWS), he is an Avenger so he should have a solid economic condition, or at least have the popularity of our world super popular athlete (like Professor Hulk).

But this is a old plothole from the MCU, like Peter having to sell stuff to pay for his trip to Italy in FFH but he is Iron Man "heir", he should at least recieve a allowence\Wage from Pepper Potts, not just him, but the others Avengers should receive also mainly the ones that were blip.

The next episode will be about the Avengers forming a union... :) Just kidding, I thought this had a great start to it. Very TWS, as others have stated.

[...] But this is a old plothole from the MCU, [...]

I find it impossible to believe that Tony "I think of everything" Stark wouldn't look after his team posthumously. I also can't believe Pepper and Happy would leave these people to fend for themselves without at least some kind of parachute. Massive plot contrivance creates massive hole. I thoroughly enjoy the MCU and liked this first episode a lot, but I think it's sloppy writing.

I find it impossible to believe that Tony "I think of everything" Stark wouldn't look after his team posthumously. I also can't believe Pepper and Happy would leave these people to fend for themselves without at least some kind of parachute. Massive plot contrivance creates massive hole. I thoroughly enjoy the MCU and liked this first episode a lot, but I think it's sloppy writing.

I thought this was a solid start but I agree there's a lot that has yet to be explained post-blip. Other than Happy showing up in FFH we don't really know much about the state of Stark Industries, do we? There should be some type of impact from having (presumably) half of your corporate personnel being wiped from existence for 5 years. Not that this is necessarily the show to explain that, but it could lead into it. Besides, Sam, Bucky, PP, etc., were all dead and Tony had moved on & started a family; Why would he have set up golden parachutes for people who didn't exist anymore? But once they came back you would think Pepper & Happy would step up.

I thought this was a solid start but I agree there's a lot that has yet to be explained post-blip. Other than Happy showing up in FFH we don't really know much about the state of Stark Industries, do we? There should be some type of impact from having (presumably) half of your corporate personnel being wiped from existence for 5 years. Not that this is necessarily the show to explain that, but it could lead into it. Besides, Sam, Bucky, PP, etc., were all dead and Tony had moved on & started a family; Why would he have set up golden parachutes for people who didn't exist anymore? But once they came back you would think Pepper & Happy would step up.

Maybe it's because a few of his fellow teammates had families and died trying to save the world.

Back