MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol watch this show be the one to introduce mutants instead of the show who?s lineage is connected to mutants

Lol watch this show be the one to introduce mutants instead of the show who?s lineage is connected to mutants

What Marvel did using the Fox actor for QS was an absolute disgrace they literally yelled fire in a theater

Trailer looks excellent. Reminiscent of TWS and Sharon Carter is awesome!

Yup big time

I like this the bottom curve of the shield looks almost 3D like..

F5EDD778-F673-4D0C-8EB0-3D5316FCF4D7.jpeg

and this..

88E1CAC6-FCAC-4F9C-A9A2-2D00490AE23A.jpeg

Last edited:
Might jump in at episode 3 so I can pay just for a month. This one is a must for me. Loki looks to have epic scale, but the story doesn't seem appealing.

Might jump in at episode 3 so I can pay just for a month. This one is a must for me. Loki looks to have epic scale, but the story doesn't seem appealing.

I'm there for Loki, for sure. D+ series is covering my top MCU characters, except for Cap, pretty much. Plus Loki is already slated for a Season 2.

I'll keep D+ around until - it gets on my nerves, like HBO did.

Edit:
https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-shows/falcon-winter-soldier-global-press-conference-disney-plus
?Just because it's on TV doesn't mean it's not going to be as big as it possibly could be,? said Feige. ?We were working just as hard on it [as the films] and putting all of our blood, sweat, and tears into [it].?

To drive that point home, Feige shared what viewers could expect with the series opener, ?If we're going to do a series with Falcon and Winter Soldier in it, we need to at least start off with the best action that we've ever seen?. It was really an opportunity to go deep.?

Works for me. I just wanted something that gave these fantastic characters deserved TIME.

https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/falcon-winter-soldier-wandavision-theories

Compared to WandaVision, which gradually teased and hinted at what was going on in its central story before finally laying all its truths bare in its final pair of episodes, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier feels much more straightforward. Where WandaVision was a trippy sitcom mystery, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is a straight-up buddy action-comedy. That was always the plan.

?One thing Marvel knew they wanted before I ever walked through the door was they wanted a buddy two-hander,? says Spellman, ?and when I say ?buddy two-hander,? I mean the energy and vibe of those things and the way buddy two-handers are able to deal with issues of the moment while keeping them fun.?

?The other thing about buddy two-handers, if you?ve seen any of them, is there?s really not a mystery to them,? Spellman continues. ?They?re all character-first. They?re all about the emotion and connection, or lack of connection, between characters, and that?s something I do as a writer and it?s something that the genre wants. As amazing as WandaVision was, this is an antithesis in every single way.?

?There is no mystery,? he adds, before correcting himself with a smile and adding, ?well, I shouldn?t be saying that.?

WV was all about the mystery spoiler build up that Marvel utterly failed at delivering on.

Give me my straight forward Winter Soldier action set pieces thank you very much.

Sounds like it is exactly what I want it to be. Good action, funny, and giving two great characters more screen time. This is going to put WandaVision and Justice League to shame.

I'm seeing some comparisons to the feel of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. If the show even comes close to that, it should be quite awesome.

I'm seeing some comparisons to the feel of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. If the show even comes close to that, it should be quite awesome.

Early non-spoiler reviews who've seen episode 1 bring up TWS more than once. Since TWS and CW are my fav MCU films, works for me. Also appreciate Malcom Spellman's comments on the script and thought behind the writing re where the characters are, and their development.:clap

Nice to hear depth and intelligence, and a writer taking the job seriously, instead of *&^% like riding on other films and lameness like the Fury eye thing and just:slap - *&^% my bro luvs Captain Marvel so we agree to disagree on that one.:cool:

Last edited:
Back