MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy these Marvel shows are sure making me appreciate Mando's "filler" episodes a whole lot more.

Sam and his sister sitting in a bank applying for a loan? Seriously?

lol

But yep the Bucky stuff is pretty cool. At first I thought he was hanging out with the old guy since they're technically close to the same age. But then when the real reason was revealed, damn...

Yeah, they should have put that bank scene in slow motion, really dark lighting, add some rain, cringe music, and it would have been EPIC as Lois Lane getting coffee.

Yeah, they should have put that bank scene in slow motion, really dark lighting, add some rain, cringe music, and it would have been EPIC as Lois Lane getting coffee.

Is there a fig with accessories for that?

Excellent first episode. Falcons action sequence was worthy of the big screen.A lot of answers to obvious questions being attempted here. Good fertile ground for story telling. Hoping the Wakanda egg heads added some features to Bucks arm.
There is one cameo Id like for the last episode and end credits...

Good interview with the writer:
https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/fa...race-nationalism-malcolm-spellman-1234935019/

Last edited:
Falcon is a bang average character.
WS is cool enough.
Ok first episode.

Ps I'm ok with exaggerating thing films...but at the start of the show in the plane the guy shoots at Falcon and he after the bullet has left the gun closes his wings to protect himself....he isnt faster than a bullet...is he?

WS is cool enough.
Ok first episode.

Ps I'm ok with exaggerating thing films...but at the start of the show in the plane the guy shoots at Falcon and he after the bullet has left the gun closes his wings to protect himself....he isnt faster than a bullet...is he?

Bullets travel much slower in a plane with an open door

TDqcXfH.jpg

I was half asleep whilst watching it so no idea what really happened, looked okay - seems pretty much like the plot for Spiderman for Falcon - Stark giving his glasses to Peter, Peter not thinking he deserves it, gives power away.

Going to have to rewatch it again. Not sure I'm liking seeing Bucky outside of being the Winter Soldier.

WS is cool enough.
Ok first episode.

Yeah, there were a few physics problems in that opening sequence, but that?s pretty much been true of Falcon from the beginning. I have developed a strong suspension of belief as to maximize my enjoyment of the MCU. Starlord flying perfectly horizontal with just rockets on his boots still bothers me though [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m guessing they wanted US Agent to have a punchable face so that’s why they have him looking all derpy like that but damn does he look weird in that helmet lol

He looks kinda like Popeye.

I could imagine him eating a can of spinach before doing parkour and fighting bad guys.

I was half asleep whilst watching it so no idea what really happened, looked okay - seems pretty much like the plot for Spiderman for Falcon - Stark giving his glasses to Peter, Peter not thinking he deserves it, gives power away. [...]

It seems almost disrespectful to not even try and just give it away, when Rogers specifically handed it to him. And I wonder where Rogers is during these events...dead? Playing shuffleboard? Makes me wonder if he'll show up to call Falcon a dumbass.

It seems almost disrespectful to not even try and just give it away, when Rogers specifically handed it to him. And I wonder where Rogers is during these events...dead? Playing shuffleboard? Makes me wonder if he'll show up to call Falcon a dumbass.

I'd imagine he went back to the other timeline. I'm sure he still has a life there even if Peggy is dead.

Agreed. We all know he's going to come to and pick up the mantle at the end of the show. It just seems a weird arc to have when it's already been done with Spiderman and Tony Stark. But yeah, very disrespectful considering he personally gave the shield to him and said he's the right fit, with Bucky standing right there when we all know it should have been Bucky to pick up the mantle, and who probably needed it to help him recover all of his wrongs. If Bucky doesn't roast Sam for doing it I'll be disappointed.

I'd imagine he went back to the other timeline. I'm sure he still has a life there even if Peggy is dead.

I shouldn't scrutinize the MCU's time-y wime-y stuff too closely, but I thought he wasn't in a separate timeline anymore; i.e. he went back, replaced the stones, met up with Peggy in some unspecified way, and lived his life to the point where he appeared on the bench at the Avengers compound. He didn't reappear via the machine.

Maybe I missed something ...

Back