Marvel Question: What license would you want to be returned to the MCU most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which license would you want returned to Marvel (MCU)

• Total voters
Meh. Ill chose spidey but only because he would steal the show in avengers.

Fantastic Four.
I think Spidey has been handled well each time. While the X-Men are ok they resemble the comics too little for my taste. Xavier, Magneto and Wolverine were great portrayals but the rest were mediocre. But I still don't know that Marvel would do better. They definitely need to be more than mutant avengers.

Eventually they will revert to Marvel when the Superhero saturation kills the blockbuster revenue.

I would go with the Fantastic Four. X-Men were always my favorite team, but they work fine as an insular storyline not involving other characters/teams. Spidey is one of my favorite comic characters ever, and is Marvel's most important character, but historically (previous to the last decade) he was primarily a loner, and doesn't need to interact with other characters so much. He's got the best rogue's gallery in Marvel by a wide margin. But I would love to see him in the broader Marvel U, and would pay buckets of cash to see a Spider-Man/Hulk movie. The FF represent the heart and soul of the Marvel Universe as much as anyone, and were always interacting with the other characters out there. If there was a massive galactic threat or something, I would fully expect the Avengers and FF to work together to take it on.

He wasn't cool or awesome in most of pre-IM-movie comics so it was logical to find another way to present him.
They just chose the wrong one and went too far...

He was actually very cool in the last comic I ever saw him in, but it wasn't Iron man, it was X-Men.

They need to all go back to Marvel... The ASM franchise is an abomination.Singers X-men are yawn

Because Marvel's hard at work at that Dare Devil reboot. How's that Hulk movie coming? Marvel's already got enough on their plate, I wouldn't imagine rebooting Spiderman and X-Men, two franchises that just got rebooted a movie each ago is a solid sounding prospect.

They need to all go back to Marvel... The ASM franchise is an abomination.Singers X-men are yawn

:goodpost:

I did like First Class though but I don't like Singer back as director for this new one. I hope he proves me wrong by not *****ing it up

Back