Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone read a recent Vin Diesel interview where he kinda sorta hinted around being in an upcoming Marvel movie? I think he was hinting he might be considered for The Vision. Somewhere else I read Diesel maybe being Luke Cage if a Heroes for Hire movie is greenlit. Diesel as The Vision? OK. As Luke Cage? Hellz no. Only one man walking God's green Earth suitable to wear that metal tiara, and that's Michael Jai White.

Sweet. Christmas.

Did anyone read a recent Vin Diesel interview where he kinda sorta hinted around being in an upcoming Marvel movie? I think he was hinting he might be considered for The Vision. Somewhere else I read Diesel maybe being Luke Cage if a Heroes for Hire movie is greenlit. Diesel as The Vision? OK. As Luke Cage? Hellz no. Only one man walking God's green Earth suitable to wear that metal tiara, and that's Michael Jai White.

Sweet. Christmas.

There are also rumors that Vin could possibly voice Thanos as well. :wink1:

Re: Avengers Thanos figure

I'm not sure if this would be the right place to put this but there's concept art of Thanos from the Avengers movie if you use the second screen app but just imagine if they made a figure of this dude. It'd look amazing. Imagine how big he'd be.

thanos-images-2.png

thanos-images.png

Omg, this is so far my must have for potential future releases. Will look amazing vs the Hulk.

News about a Thor 2 figure is suppose to be announce at the end of October.

1391978_529940947090145_249583510_n.jpg

Maybe someone can translate for the details.

This is what I am hoping for (from the films announced thus far)

Thor 2
- Thor
- Jane Foster
- Sif

Captain America Winter Soldier
- Captain America
- Winter Soldier
- Sharon Carter
- Black Widow

Guardians of the Galaxy
- Star Lord
- Gamora
- Rocket the Raccoon

Avengers 2
- Scarlet Witch
- Quicksilver
- Sharon Carter (if not made for Cap 2)

Yes! I wanna see Thor and Malekith! I love Loki, but it's pretty much the same costume from Avengers, oh and Hemdaill

Sif is the only "must have" Thor figure for me. I would like Jane, if they made her. But I've wanted a Sif since the first film and she's my top choice.

For Cap 2, I only want the Winter Soldier. I'm not going to buy a second Black Widow or Captain America, since I have the Avengers versions.

Any new characters are "wait and see" for me. I won't really consider buying a figure of a character until I've actually seen said character in said film.

Last edited:

Thor 2
- Thor
- Jane Foster
- Sif

- Captain America
- Winter Soldier
- Sharon Carter
- Black Widow

Guardians of the Galaxy
- Star Lord
- Gamora
- Rocket the Raccoon

Avengers 2
- Scarlet Witch
- Quicksilver
- Sharon Carter (if not made for Cap 2)

My exact wish list! :D

My plan/hopes are:

Skip Thor 2 & cap 2

GOTG: the guardians team & Ronan the accuser

Avengers 2: 3 ultrons at least (aiming for 7) and any costumes I prefer over the avengers costumes, probably skip Scarlett witch and quicksilver

Phase 3: ant-man, wasp & thanos so far

Thor 2
- Thor
- Jane Foster
- Sif

- Captain America
- Winter Soldier
- Sharon Carter
- Black Widow

Guardians of the Galaxy
- Star Lord
- Gamora