Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope Thanos is not made into a 30' tall monster. That would mean no Hot Toys Thanos.

MixMaster I am not into soap operas so any idea involving that annoying Pepper character would never get my support. Any idea involving Pepper kissing and all that romance crap is just fast forward material to me.

For me...

Any/All Guardians of The Galaxy.
Thor from the new movie

And since this thread stupidly didn't include ALL Marvel movies in the title

Wolverine from The Wolverine
Silver Samurai from The Wolverine
Spider-Man from Amazing Spider-Man 2 (maybe)
Electro from Amazing Spider-Man 2
Any/All X-Men

I missed out on assembling the Avengers this time around and I will not be making that mistake twice.

They just happened in the recent 12 months and can all be bought :dunno

Hot Toys are fools--FOOLS--if they don't make a Rocket Raccoon figure.

:exactly:

I would have rather had a Black Panther film over GOTG.

Me too! I too, rather see this over a GoTG movie.

imagecx.gif

Honestly Super heroes movies is a bubble waiting to burst, Marvel is pumping so many movies it's crazy keeping track of them and will probably lose it's appeal, IM3 honestly left a bad taste on my mouth.

Pretty much. the movies are coming so fast that buy the time merchandise are released there is a sequel releasing soon after.

Just hoping for a Thor figure in his new costume..... assuming they ever make it.

I've skipped two Thor figures as they both didn't say Thor to me. Mostly the pants. But the Thor 2 costume looks perfect.

Last edited:
I only have so much money to spend on figures and I wanted Dark Knight Rises figures more, so I missed out on assembling the Avengers. I will wait for Avengers 2.

Still would have rather have a Black Panther movie more:wink1:

Finances have been the main thing holding me back thankfully, but this year looks to be doing much better. Cap 2 TWS will be expensive for me. When I was a kid my 8" Cap and Falcon Mego figures were my most prized possessions. I'm hoping the Falcon will have more than just BDU w wings for an outfit, and by the end of the film have something that resembles his costume but functional. Winter Soldier and Cap are must haves. BW is ok, depends on her interaction w Bucky in the film if I want a figure and Sharon Carter, if done right may require a purchase. Thor from TDW looks amazing in stills and having passed on the other 2 I may crack and get him since he looks rather iconic.
Avengers 2 will likely be my first Iron Man purchase.
Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be a definite purchase.

I'm really worried about Falcon. I have a feeling they are going to go too close to the Ultimates design as they did with Hawkeye. Winter Soldier is looking really awesome though, and from what I've been reading, pictures of Crossbones may be leaking soon. Really interested in seeing how the film is handleing him.

No one is really sure yet. Marvel haven't made any anouncements, but I have a feeling it will not be Thanos. If anything, I think Thanos may just have a cameo and have a sub plot that plays throughout several films. Little glimpses like in Avengers until "his" movie (Possibly Avengers 3). I believe Thanos to be a long term threat as opposed to the finale of Phase 2.

I saw that earlier today, and I must say that GOTG is turning out to be very interesting, casting wise. There is speculation he will be Thanos, but I still believe Thanos is a long term villain, and if Del Toro does turn out to be him, will only have a small part or cameo. I could very well be wrong, but I think they may be building everything up to an adaptation of Infinity Guantlet, either in Avengers 3 or its own "crossover" movie.

Still sceptical on how much we will see from GOTG. I don't see them doing much unless the movie blows up huge. I suspect Hot Toys will be getting a head start on Avengers: Age of Ultron figures so they don't end up with the delays and backlog the got the first time around.

Good lord the confirmation of Ultron is really making me itch for a HT figure of him, being my most favorite Marvel character and all.:yess:

Last edited:
With Ultron confirmed i want 7 of them if it looks like the comics, Whedon said the would be a few versions in the film, so hopefully a leader Ultron and some drones

Back