Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after seeing the cap trailer I am in for the whole lot, cap, falcon and winter soldier, will probably leave black widow as I have avengers version

So far:

Thor: The Darkworld

Thor: skipped the Avenger's version
Loki: Also skipped the Avenger's version

Captain America: The winter soldier

After seeing the Trailer,

Captain America (New Suit version): I already have TFA version and skipped the Avenger's one since I wasn't a fan at all
Falcon: Looks awesome
The Winter Soldier

just watching the age of ultron teaser from comic con again, just imagine how good a 1/6 ultron will be will light up eyes and mouth, would be amazing.

It'll be sweet! I just hope he is NOT die-cast like half of the IM3 line. :lecture

They learnt from their mistake and soon gave up on diecast :hi5: Ultron is my single most wanted HT figure ever, the whole reason i got into HT was because of Avengers and the success meaning that one day maybe Ultron will appear in a movie. I thought it would be Ant-man but nope it's before that, shame Hank doesn't create him as far as we know but in my collection at least i can pretend he did. After that it's Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet.

Like a 1/6 version of these:
attachment.php

Ultron and Thanos are probably my most anticipated Marvel 1:6 figures. I don't buy doubles but could see making an exception for those two. Really happy with what we've seen of their designs so far and that they appear to be sticking closely to the comics for inspiration.

yeah they seem to have left the die-cast alone and given up on that which is good, but I must say when I came out of the avengers the first time of seeing it I said to my wife I hope we see Ultron next and leave thanos as the puppet master until the big finale, get Joss back for avengers 3 and have Thanos as big band, then disband the avengers and introduce newer more mystical characters ala dr dstrange. but I 1/6 thanos with light up infinity gauntlet. yes please

Well obviously Ultron and Thanos. I hope Thanos has a bigger cameo in AoU. Big enough for Hot Toys to have full design specs to be able to make a figure.

I'll also been in for Rocket Raccoon from Sideshow.

Well obviously Ultron and Thanos. I hope Thanos has a bigger cameo in AoU. Big enough for Hot Toys to have full design specs to be able to make a figure.

I'll also been in for Rocket Raccoon from Sideshow.

Well it seems they make get the full design from GOTG but i have a feeling Marvel wont allow them to make a figure until it's "his" film (Avengers 3). I hope i'm wrong tho as from GOTG i want the whole team, Ronan and if they make him Thanos.

If they don't make the whole GOTG team i'm not sure i'll want to get them, it's gonna require 3 new bodies to be made though for Drax, Groot & Rocket. And then 2 other new bodies for Ronan and Drax so i'm not sure HT will have the ***** to tackle the whole team, again i hope i'm wrong cause i'd rather have all those figures over the Avengers i already have.....as long as i can keep Hulk :monkey5

Wow? Really? Does that mean iron patriot too?
How did I miss that?
I would hope for a Bucky and Falcon, Heimdall and Malekith.

Wow? Really? Does that mean iron patriot too?
How did I miss that?
I would hope for a Bucky and Falcon, Heimdall and Malekith.

No, MK42, War machine mk2 and Iron Patriot are still die cast releases but their the only ones. HT changed Heartbreaker to mms as well as another armor or two that were meant to be Die cast.

I personally hope they stick with just mms figures and forget the pointless die cast gimmick

Yeah same.diecast is good for c3po...but it puts too much pressure on an already pressurized wallet.

Nope, but all the other IM3 Diecast armors were changed to MMS's probably due to the fan reaction

No, MK42, War machine mk2 and Iron Patriot are still die cast releases but their the only ones. HT changed Heartbreaker to mms as well as another armor or two that were meant to be Die cast.

I personally hope they stick with just mms figures and forget the pointless die cast gimmick

I hope you are correct! I never wanted die-cast toys to begin with. As the old saying goes, if it aint broke - don't fix it! Plastic figures all the way! :pray:

Back