Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the chances of a more comic accurate Hawkeye? Cause, apparently the actor accompanied Bettany to a makeup/costume test.

I missed out on Hawkeye the first time. To be honest, am not really bothered by it. But I'd pick him up if he has a better costume in the sequel.

What are the chances of a more comic accurate Hawkeye? Cause, apparently the actor accompanied Bettany to a makeup/costume test.

I missed out on Hawkeye the first time. To be honest, am not really bothered by it. But I'd pick him up if he has a better costume in the sequel.

Yeah apparently they were trying out "armor" for Hawkeye and I honestly have no idea if that entails some sort of classic outfit but I wouldn't mind seeing the Marvel NOW outfit as well.

I'll just leave these here :D :hi5::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

s3n7605.gif

gif-animado-los-guardianes-de-la-galaxia-1.gif

Trying to skip the GOTG line and save up for the Avengers 2 onslaught :lol

Haha that's exactly what i'm doing, man. Still super excited for Guardians though! :D I'm actually already debating whether or not to get the Stealth Cap from Winter Soldier or not since that's really the only fig I wanna get from that line.

I'm also curious. But if HT decides to make figures of any of them, I'll probably just get the Raccoon.

Back