Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besidesthe obvious rereleases of Cap, Thor Etc. Im looking forward to Winter Soldier, Crossbones, Malekith, Black Panther, AntMan, and StarLord.

I really REALLY hope they go for an Ultron storyline, but they'll need to do Hank Pym/Giant Man. I have hopes for some after credits scene in one of the movies with Pym and Stark talking and Pym revealing to him the Ultron project.

And with Ultron can come Vision.

X-Men and Amazing Spider-Man 2 for me.

605dbafed57027b79d4bc935c869f231dbbe19a5_m.gif

From the grainy set pic of cap new costume looks to be very very cool, star lord would be awesome,

I just want a good ****ing Daredevil film for **** sake!!! :gah: :gah: :gah: :lol

A great 1/6 DD has been a major want of mine for years now. In addition to that, a great HULK (w/o rubber parts), Famke Jean Grey, X1 jacket / jeans Logan, & hopefully they'll eventually pull their ****ing fingers out & make a great FF film too, so we can get a shot at an awesome Ben Grimm. :exactly:

Rant over. :lol

As my favorite Marvel character overall (no lie), I would hope that Ultron would be included as a main Avengers villain (3rd movie perhaps?) as he'd be the only one I'd want. :lecture

Heck since the Ant Man film will focus on the Scott Lang version with Hank Pym acting as his predecessor, why not turn Ultron into a flawed creation by Hank Pym (as an A.I. software or something that's based on the mental issues of Pym himself) that has found its way into the modern world?

As my favorite Marvel character overall (no lie), I would hope that Ultron would be included as a main Avengers villain (3rd movie perhaps?) as he'd be the only one I'd want. :lecture

Heck since the Ant Man film will focus on the Scott Lang version with Hank Pym acting as his predecessor, why not turn Ultron into a flawed creation by Hank Pym (as an A.I. software or something that's based on the mental issues of Pym himself) that has found its way into the modern world?

Where was it revealed it's the Scott Lang version?? I'm gonna be unbelievable disappointed if Ultron doesn't appear in the Ant-Man movie, he's pretty much the whole reason i wanna see it.

And he has to be a robot creation not a program or software, he needs a body so i can get a Hot Toy figure of him :)

I think Ant-Man should be making Ultron during his film and then at the end it'll come to life against Pyms expectations and basically trash the lab and severley injure Pym demonstrating that he's a villain that needs multiple heroes (The Avengers) to take him down.

That way he's a valid threat (unlike Loki who was a wuss in the Avengers)

Where was it revealed it's the Scott Lang version?? I'm gonna be unbelievable disappointed if Ultron doesn't appear in the Ant-Man movie, he's pretty much the whole reason i wanna see it.

And he has to be a robot creation not a program or software, he needs a body so i can get a Hot Toy figure of him :)

Supposedly the guy behind the proposition for an Ant-Man film preferred Scott Lang over Pym (since he's a fan of the former). Of course, like you, that makes me worried if we'll see Ultron at all. :gah:

Hence why I suggested the idea of having Ultron as a threat "from the past" come back to haunt the present as a new and deadly force. Also what I mean by software, I mean as in Ultron's "brain" or "mentality". He's known to transfer bodies anyway via signals or microchips, so they could just have him build a really durable body that can outmatch Iron Man's suits in the MCU when he needs to get into the action.

EDIT - Here's a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant-Man_(film)#Film
Well at least it says that Hank Pym and Scott Lang are gonna be the major characters....

Last edited:
Quick question, would you consider Red Skull an essential Avengers villain?

I'm looking to do a Avengers display with the main heroes and villains, so far i'll have Iron Man, Cap, Thor ASM & Hulk facing off against Loki.

But in the bigger picture i'm thinking Thanos, Ant-man, Wasp, Panther and Ultron will likely be added. Hawkeye too if i can get on at a decent price or even better they make a better costume in Avengers 2. So basically will Red Skull fit in with those figures? And is he essential? Whiplash, Monger and Iron Whiplash aren't needed imo as they aren't cosmic or top tier villains imo.

I think that would depend on whether or not Red Skull makes another appearance in the MCU. As it is right now, no I do not think he is needed for an Avengers display. His figure is also period specific so it may look odd in a display with the modern characters, so that may be a factor for you as well.

I think that would depend on whether or not Red Skull makes another appearance in the MCU. As it is right now, no I do not think he is needed for an Avengers display. His figure is also period specific so it may look odd in a display with the modern characters, so that may be a factor for you as well.

Doesn't he always look dated in appearance tho?

What's everyone looking forward to for the next 3 films? I think that the next 3 will offer some of the best shelves out there!

I'm hoping from Thor: The Dark World we get a Thor, Loki and Malekith. The latest shot of Malekith
9p81chL.jpg

really looks like something Hot Toys would throw at us.

I'd also love a Sif figure, more so than any other from the film. I think Sif, Thor, Loki and Malekith would make an awesome display.

Captain America: The Winter Solider would top that display! Cap, Falcon, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Winter Soldier, Crossbones and potentially Arnim Zola and Batroc. It would look epic, although I doubt we'll see some of them.

Iron Man 3 whilst already some have been teased I'm looking forward to getting Tony Stark, Mark XLII, Iron Patriot, The Mandarin and I would love a Pepper and Killian.

Finally GOTG! This would be my favourite shelf! Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star Lord and if rumours are true Nova. I cannot wait to see what Hot Toys does with these figures!

Back