Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get Falcon...if they change his colors up.
At the moment he looks like Blade with wings.

Iron Fist, Nova, Daredevil, Moon Knight, there are tons of characters ripe for movies.

Won't happen until Phase 9 though :impatient:

Yeah, and don't forget Deadpoo...oh wait. I would love to see Black Panther in the next Avengers movie. Only if they do him justice.

I'm curious to see what HT is going to give us from Thor 2. I guess Thor would be obvious. Will we get another Loki? Sif? Heimdall?

Iron Fist, Nova, Daredevil, Moon Knight, there are tons of characters ripe for movies.

Won't happen until Phase 9 though :impatient:

I have been dying for a Power Man and Iron Fist movie. I don't think Marvel owns DD's rights. i think they are still at Fox for the time being. I believe the only property that has returned to Marvel/Disney is Blade. And they have made it clear they have no plans for Blade right now... But Caulson needs a tv show cause he's so interesting. And Hank Pym needs a movie cause the Antman comic is an instituion loved all over the world...:gah::gah:

Marvel Knights, Fantastic Four, Spidey and X-Men won't be 'Phase' anything. They aren't in the same universe as The Avengers.

Marvel Knights, Fantastic Four, Spidey and X-Men won't be 'Phase' anything. They aren't in the same universe as The Avengers.

Agreed, they're clearly better :lecture

EDIT, oh you mean owned by Marvel not 'in the same league' :lol

You're right, except Marvel Knights characters are owned by Marvel

I have been dying for a Power Man and Iron Fist movie. I don't think Marvel owns DD's rights. i think they are still at Fox for the time being. I believe the only property that has returned to Marvel/Disney is Blade. And they have made it clear they have no plans for Blade right now... But Caulson needs a tv show cause he's so interesting. And Hank Pym needs a movie cause the Antman comic is an instituion loved all over the world...:gah::gah:

DD and Punisher reverted back to Marvel. They aren't doing squat with them though. A DD movie was in the works with Fox but they decided to give him back to Marvel in exchange for an extension with FF.

Seeing how Marvel will much further expand their cinematic universe, better save money for phase two's wave of HT figures from now on :)

With phase 2 underway i have mark 42 and stark so far on order, will def get thor from dark world, cap, and winter soldier, hope we get guardians of the galaxy, then all out for avengers 2 what are ppl wanting?

Thanos and Ant-man for sure, maybe Wasp as well.

But my biggest want is Ultron. Make it happen Fiege.

attachment.php

I want ultron so bad, ant man will be awesome if it came with a tiny shrunken version as well

Back