Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause we've got so long to wait and it's highly unlikely any company will ever make one due to it's size i'm making Thanos' throne from the end credits scene of the Avengers in 1/6 scale with cad software, i've got plenty of time to get it done so thought i may as well give it a go. I wont be able to get a perfect scale until the HT Thanos is released/revealed or a height for movie Thanos is given, but i can get the design and pieces modelled ready for printing when the time comes. Thinking about doing a throne of sorts for Ultron and Loki too, if i can find any designs i like.

Wished for Figures:
Avengers
-Banner

Iron Man 3
-Pepper :pray:
I mean come on already HT!!!

Thor 2
-Heimdall
-Loki (passed on Avengers figure)
-Sif

Captain America 2
-Falcon
-Maria Hill
-Winter Soldier

GOTG
-Starlord
-Gamora
-Drax
-Groot
-Rocket Racoon
-The Collector

Avengers:AoU
-Quicksilver :hi5:
-Ultron
-Scarlet Witch
-Maria Hill (if not done from Cap 2)
-Hawkeye (Avengers version sold way to quick so i missed out)

Since they have TWO different Chitauri soldiers up, now all they need to do is make Maria Hill, and every major character from Avengers will be represented.

I really want my Maria Hill figure...

Since they have TWO different Chitauri soldiers up, now all they need to do is make Maria Hill, and every major character from Avengers will be represented.

What about Selvig??? I'd say he had a bigger role than Maria.

JP

:exactly: I'm still hoping she is an exclusive for summer. :pray:

After seeing The Dark World a couple of times now, I'm of two minds about seeing Hot Toys go deep into Thor figures. On the one hand I would love to get Sif, Heimdall, Malekith and Kurse in addition to the inevitable Loki. But, on the other hand, I don't think I would be too disappointed if they stopped after Loki. Honestly though, I'm not expecting to see too much after Loki is finally revealed and they move on to The Winter Soldier.

i think we will see a loki and then they will concentrate on the winter soldier line ( which I am well happy with) but I am counting down the years until we get to see a classic 1/6 Ultron

Wished for Figures:
Avengers
-Banner

Iron Man 3
-Pepper :pray:
I mean come on already HT!!!

Thor 2
-Heimdall
-Loki (passed on Avengers figure)
-Sif

Captain America 2
-Falcon
-Maria Hill
-Winter Soldier

GOTG
-Starlord
-Gamora
-Drax
-Groot
-Rocket Racoon
-The Collector

Avengers:AoU
-Quicksilver :hi5:
-Ultron
-Scarlet Witch
-Maria Hill (if not done from Cap 2)
-Hawkeye (Avengers version sold way to quick so i missed out)

I second this list. :goodpost:

I would LOCOÙOOOve me a sif figure that girl is hotness baby , would not mind some lovin from the lady herself :p

Apart from Ultron i'm just looking forward to anything cosmic, i really hope they go further than just GOTG and continue with Nova, Captain Marvell but they must at least do Adam Warlock before Thanos' conquest begins in Avengers 3 or maybe even a separate film (or 2 part film) after A3 - Marvel's The Infinity Gauntlet

Back