Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill take Ultron and vision hands down, Scarlett witch too... Im thinking Warmachine is gunnna be the lead IM and Tony will be tony for most of the movie... then right at the last act when most have failed to stop ultron tony will suit up via extremis...

has vision officially been announced by Marvel? I wont believe it until I see it on their website though I hope its true, ULTRON is a nailed on certainty, im hoping for all of them as my collection will defo need an avengers 2 team

I'm not interested in The Avengers characters in 1:6, generally, but I would love a Vision (supposing design is somewhat true to comics). Would be a nice counter-point to Ultron, too.

....and now apparently Carol Danvers is being rumored to pop up still in the Air Force. If t hat is true, I am going to have a heart attack when I see her in the theater.

I'm not interested in The Avengers characters in 1:6, generally, but I would love a Vision (supposing design is somewhat true to comics). Would be a nice counter-point to Ultron, too.

I can't imagine the design would be close to the comics. The yellow and green and a cape is pretty indefensible in the real world for an artificial intelligence. But Falcon looks nothing like his comic version, but still looks pretty cool. Hawkeye too.

I can't imagine the design would be close to the comics. The yellow and green and a cape is pretty indefensible in the real world for an artificial intelligence. But Falcon looks nothing like his comic version, but still looks pretty cool. Hawkeye too.
Well, I don't mean literally comics accurate, but more inspired by the comic. Yeah, Falcon is updated, but still is true to his comics origins, IMO. Vision is starting out all white, according to the rumors (like he did in the comics, apparently) and then will customize himself later. Whether he's green and yellow is irrelevant to me. I just want to be able to recognize the source.

Well I would hope Vision looks like the comics version. I hope they don't screw up and make him crappy looking like the Avengers Hawkeye.

yeah exactly. I heard that they were testing some sort of new armor like costume for Hawkeye this time around. I know for sure that I will be pretty much upgrading everybody except for Hulk, and get all the new Avengers.

So with the cast of the avengers age of ultron, man this is going to be so huge... I am guessing close to 2,500 total for all figures and versions... maybe.

Dang, very happy to see this (possible description of Vision -- will spoiler for anyone not interested in reading):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Take that, Dave! :D

yeah exactly. I heard that they were testing some sort of new armor like costume for Hawkeye this time around. I know for sure that I will be pretty much upgrading everybody except for Hulk, and get all the new Avengers.

Hulk will get new pants

Dang, very happy to see this (possible description of Vision -- will spoiler for anyone not interested in reading):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Take that, Dave! :D

I wish I knew what you were talking about...

I'm just happy as hell that the Vision is going to be in the sequel and that they picked the perfect actor for the role! You know it'll be a bad arse HT figure in the future! :rock

Back