Prop Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this POd at BBTS and will order the Hot Toys version too. One to play with and beat my kids with, the other for the man cave display. What a time to be alive.

I just PO'd at BBTS as well. I wasn't really sold on it at first because I thought it looked too toy-like and should be more like $50.00. After considering it for a couple days I'm thinking this will probably be the most affordable full scale Infinity Gauntlet replica available. I think this will look even better after weathering it up a bit.

I just PO'd at BBTS as well. I wasn't really sold on it at first because I thought it looked too toy-like and should be more like $50.00. After considering it for a couple days I'm thinking this will probably be the most affordable full scale Infinity Gauntlet replica available. I think this will look even better after weathering it up a bit.

I think that's how Hasbro will make a killing on this. Compared to Taurus (and I'm assuming HTs), you can't beat the price, but if you want that extra quality, you'll have to pay out more (just as you said.)

I think that's how Hasbro will make a killing on this. Compared to Taurus (and I'm assuming HTs), you can't beat the price, but if you want that extra quality, you'll have to pay out more (just as you said.)

I might go for the HT one as well depending on the price. I'm sure my son wouldn't mind the Hasbro one.:lol

I might go for the HT one as well depending on the price. I'm sure my son wouldn't mind the Hasbro one.:lol

They all look great and have their own niche in terms of the price vs. quality comparsion.

I saw a YouTube vid on the Hasbro version, which to me looks like a giant toy, BUT I think that's what they're marketing it as. It's supposed to be phone and worn, unlike the other two competitors.

I just got the Hasbro one today and it’s too toyish to me. Iron man helmet and caps shield to me are better to be displayed wise. Dunno might be returning this tommorow or giving it to my son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the Hasbro one today and it’s too toyish to me. Iron man helmet and caps shield to me are better to be displayed wise. Dunno might be returning this tommorow or giving it to my son

How much was this again? $150?

I believe its going for $99.99 MSRP

I just PO the Hot Toys version but will be more than likely picking up the Hasbro version to wear around and mess with. Maybe even take it with me to Infinity War premier night. Since we have a year + to wait until HT’s offering is released, this will hold me over until then.

I think for the price and for what it does, that's a pretty darn good price.

(And a REALLY nice present for son/daughter, mdfr!)

I think for the price and for what it does, that's a pretty darn good price.

(And a REALLY nice present for son/daughter, mdfr!)

Lol yeah it is. I thought it was 150 also but when I saw 99 bucks I had to take it for a ride

It is frickin huge

Saw it in person today at Gamestop

It’s well worth the price tag

This is a fantastic piece for the price from what i can see. This would be the one to wear and muck around with and the taurus and hot toys one would be the one in your display room if can afford it.

Funny exchange between my friend and I

2GQXi4c.png

So, I feel noobish asking this, but is this actually out? I'm getting serious pre-order vibes, but people are buying it already? Google/Amazon/Toys-R-Us all act like it's not available yet. BBTS even says "pre-order" still. Guess I ask since I'll be out doing errands all day tomorrow, figure I could hit up some stores.

So, I feel noobish asking this, but is this actually out? I'm getting serious pre-order vibes, but people are buying it already? Google/Amazon/Toys-R-Us all act like it's not available yet. BBTS even says "pre-order" still. Guess I ask since I'll be out doing errands all day tomorrow, figure I could hit up some stores.

Street date was today the 3rd but some stores released them early in error

Street date was today the 3rd but some stores released them early in error

Cool, thanks. Going by online, looks like Gamestop is the only place selling it yet? Target, Walmarts, Toysrus, etc, all either have no info or say it's not out yet. :dunno

Got mine at EB Games here in Canada. $CDN153 after tax and Edge Member discount. Having a lot of fun with it for sure!

Back