1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

Finally will use those SS reward points!

Re: Hot Toys Future Fight The Punisher (War Machine Armor)

Well now I’m glad I skipped the regular release on this armor. Definitely buying this.

I must hand it to Hot Toys from a business standpoint because they really are clever in finding new ways to get its consumers to purchase, what amounts to be, the same product. The company is king of re-issues and re-paints. The fact that they were able to find an excuse/reason to re-tool CW War Machine and churn it out as a new video game line is genius.

I, for one, have absolutely no interest in it and this will be the easiest pass ever, but I'm seeing a lot of people excited for it, so kudos to HT for figuring out a way to re-monetize a suit/mold that would have otherwise only been utilized once.

Good job on keeping that gravy train running HT!

N27n.gif

Lame. Should have made a 2.0 of Bernthal given Season 2 came out today.

I selfishly wish they used the Mk1 mold instead since I already have the 3, which makes this tougher to justify, but looks so tempting nonetheless.

Pretty awesome. Dont think i would spend 400+ on it if thats what sideshow prices this at.

Anyone who thought that teaser image was anything but the warmchine armor were just fooling themselves, Hot toys was pretty upfront about it. If you thought otherwise and are now upset, I dont think anything can help you

Really neat looking figure, but man I do no like that design at all. For some reason I hate mashup stuff like this but I'm generally just a hater and I'm not familiar with this game/story. Can someone enlighten me on something cool that might come out of HT exploring this line?

So this is a bit of a kit bash?

Looks like a WM mark 3 body and legs, Mark 4 arms and helmet, mark 1 shoulder pads. Only new sculpts seem to be for the chest plate, arm guns, and that big rail gun? And the rail gun effect? Did I miss anything?

The Witcher 3

God Of War

RDR

Metal Gear

Any other game

But no, here: another repaint of WM for the ****ing 1000th time. Who asks for this trash?

Who even plays this garbage?

2rhack.jpg

So this is a bit of a kit bash?

Looks like a WM mark 3 body and legs, Mark 4 arms and helmet, mark 1 shoulder pads. Only new sculpts seem to be for the chest plate, arm guns, and that big rail gun? And the rail gun effect? Did I miss anything?

Uh, no? It's got the WM MK1 Shoulder bells. A new chestplate, minigun and looks like the forearm attachments are different. Otherwise it's entirely the MK3. There are no MK4 parts on it (unless you want to get technical with the helmet, since the 3 and 4 use the same helmet...)

Up at Sideshow - $392.

Jan 2020-Mar 2020

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's totally unnecessary and I don't play that game... buuuuut I really liked that story arc in the comics so and I really dig Frank so this will probably be my one and only Hot Toy of War Machine. Hope the price is around the price of the first release of the Mk3 and they don't push it over 400 or something ridiculous like that.

I like how this looks and I was unaware of the source material from which this was drafted from. I like Hot Toys branching out into more Video Game Masterpiece but I'm not sure I would buy this. I dig that Skull helmet though - would make for a great CrossBones kitbash headsculpt.

What's up with the tiny dong they gave this figure? The original CW WM didn't have that...

It was wider and smoother so it looked more seamless...

marvel-future-fight-the-punisher-war-machine-armor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-silo-904324.png

marvel-war-machine-sixth-scale-captain-america-civil-war-hot-toys-silo-902621-1.png

Back