1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Future Fight The Punisher (War Machine Armor)

392.00?? Wtf!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's actually exactly the same as the War Machine Mark III. It's just how you position the legs.

What's up with the tiny dong they gave this figure? The original CW WM didn't have that...

It was wider and smoother so it looked more seamless...

marvel-future-fight-the-punisher-war-machine-armor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-silo-904324.png

marvel-war-machine-sixth-scale-captain-america-civil-war-hot-toys-silo-902621-1.png

It's the same of the Mark III

21.jpg
EwJUWq0.jpg

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

My threshold was $400, so I'll pick him up. Trying to decide where, maybe Timewalker.

Fascinating...my WM Mk III has been boxed up so long I forget that he, too, has a small dong as well! :panic:

Man, I really wanna pre-order it but I hate putting down such a sizable chunk of cash down just to lock in a pre-order (like at BBTS, where I usually go).

This quote is on the listing on BBTS, never seen it before:

"Please Note: We reserve the right to limit quantities on this item."

Not sure if that means they are limiting how many an individual can order, or if they will just cut off pre-orders if its not going fast enough.

edit:

Just googled, and to my surprise it actually came up on a lot of different things on BBTS. Either I have never noticed it before or they added it after the fact. Either way, probably just disregard.

I know there was a speculative thread so feel free to merge but thought it was best to have a correctly named one. :)

Just announced on HT Facebook:

【MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure】

Frank Castle, known as the Punisher, got his hands on a War Machine suit of armor and waged a one-man war against crime. He can not only deal with injustice in the most permanent ways possible, he can do so without fear of damage from conventional weapons. He’s unstoppable. He’s over-powered. Now the whole world is on edge as Punisher has the means to travel long and far to find targets to be punished.

Inspired by the popular game MARVEL Future Fight, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the eagerly awaited 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) collectible figure specially made from diecast material.

Standing approximately 32.5cm in height, the collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of The Punisher in the game. It features a newly developed head sculpt and an interchangeable highly-detailed helmeted head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects, LED light-up repuslors, a mini-gun on shoulder with an ammo belt, an articulated back- mounted shoulder cannon, attachable real-like thrust fire effect accessories and a specially designed figure stand!

Punishing bad guys with a high-tech suit of armor, the ruthless vigilante will blast his way into your very first Marvel Future Fight collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Marvel #MarvelFutureFight #ThePunisher #WarMachineArmor

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

D'ooooooohhhhhhhh my golly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PUNISHER IS MY MOST FAVORITE SUPERHERO OF ALL TIME AND THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST GET FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANNA HOLD THIS IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! :gah: :gah:

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s 562.00 Aussie dollars
I am not paying 1/2 a K on any figure

I've sworn off Marvel Hot Toys, but this thing is amazing looking. I love that Hot Toys is willing to try something out of left field like this.

Since HT is utilizing existing moulds from previous figures, I hope this figure releases much earlier.

If the suit has no ARC Reactor, what powers it? How does he even move? That thing has to weigh a lot.
Who says it has no arc reactor? Because there's no little window? Why would it need a window? Letting the light out serves no mechanical function.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great Googleymoogley that’s insanely awesome.

I don’t care what people say this thing will sale out quick!! And go for crazzyyyy money on eBay!! I mean it’s annoying that in the MCU that war machine doesn’t have a double cannon like this!! Well deff cool probably order it within a few days can’t wait!! Hope someone posts pics up at hot Toys head quarters in person pics and videos..

Looks like it's a kitbashed WM Mark I and WM Mark III hybrid with some new accessories, a new paint job and a slightly-redesigned chestplate.

Looks decent but there's honestly not enough new stuff in this to justify the price, diecast or not. Still, hopefully this opens the door for more comic-inspired designs in the future. I'd love to see what Hot Toys could do with the Model 42, Model 50 and Model 51 Iron Man armors.

Back