1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one's on my bucket list for sure, great looking model. Crazy to think that this is all we got from Hot Toys FF line, when it was the perfect opportunity to do dozens of inspired suits from the comics.

Heck yeah, Silver Centurion is one of my personal favorites as well and was my last to go. Ended up keeping only one…. The Punisher. If I was to get an itch to add another Iron Man though, it would definitely be the silver and red 🍻
I always loved the Red and Silver color scheme since it stood out from the Red And Gold. Being an 80's kid might have helped that too.

I always loved the Red and Silver color scheme since it stood out from the Red And Gold. Being an 80's kid might have helped that too.
Definitely and sorry for the late ass reply. The red and silver looks awesome, but the one that really caught my eye was seeing the stealth suit for the first time. I remember walking in to the local drugstore and seeing it on the spinning comic rack and snatching that sucker up immediately. It just looked so cool, but of course it gets absolutely destroyed in the first few pages :gah:

1712067340951.jpeg

Always wondered who ended up winning that Columbia Ten-Speed Formula 10 bicycle. Even today over 42 years later the internet still doesn't know.

Definitely and sorry for the late ass reply. The red and silver looks awesome, but the one that really caught my eye was seeing the stealth suit for the first time. I remember walking in to the local drugstore and seeing it on the spinning comic rack and snatching that sucker up immediately. It just looked so cool, but of course it gets absolutely destroyed in the first few pages :gah:

View attachment 696014
That one is my second favorite suit, That cover was always awesome too

Of course nothing was greater than seeing this cover for the first time. Zeck instantly became my hero 😂

View attachment 696341
Yes Sir that is a complete classic. I still have the posters I collected in the 80's and 90's in frames and that one is up on my wall still.
Of course nothing was greater than seeing this cover for the first time. Zeck instantly became my hero 😂

View attachment 696341
Yes Sir that is a complete classic. I still have all of the posters I collected in frames and that one is always on my wall. I rotate all of posters every few month because I have too many to hang at once.

Attachments

• IMG_7985.jpeg
    IMG_7985.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7986.jpeg
    IMG_7986.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7987.jpeg
    IMG_7987.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7988.jpeg
    IMG_7988.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Yes Sir that is a complete classic. I still have the posters I collected in the 80's and 90's in frames and that one is up on my wall still.

Yes Sir that is a complete classic. I still have all of the posters I collected in frames and that one is always on my wall. I rotate all of posters every few month because I have too many to hang at once.
I still have a couple rolled up, but not in great condition like your awesome setup :duff Excellent display good sir !!!

1712418900923.jpeg

1712418959436.jpeg

I still have a couple rolled up, but not in great condition like your awesome setup :duff Excellent display good sir !!!

View attachment 696672

View attachment 696673
Thank you sir. Zeck is my favorite artist overall. I have streamlined my collection alot over the years but the Punisher Miniseries will always be in the collection. I always loved that Punisher armory poster to.

Thank you sir. Zeck is my favorite artist overall. I have streamlined my collection alot over the years but the Punisher Miniseries will always be in the collection. I always loved that Punisher armory poster to.
Z E C K is god! My all time favorite as well. The minute I seen that cover and opened the book I knew from the first page this was the comic for me 🍻 So disappointed he didn’t pencil issue 5, but Return to Big Nothing made up for it :wink1:
1712554432791.jpeg

Z E C K is god! My all time favorite as well. The minute I seen that cover and opened the book I knew from the first page this was the comic for me 🍻 So disappointed he didn’t pencil issue 5, but Return to Big Nothing made up for it :wink1:
View attachment 696859
YES!! Circle of Blood is one of the best Punisher comics ever written and one of the best art too. This was the comic book that made me become a huge fan of Punisher.

I have color portfolio with that print and both black and white french portfolios also. I wish Zeck had been able to do issue 5 as well. He inked his own pencel on issue so was running late and marvel got Vosburg to do art. Since Zeck didnt do art Steven Grant would finish the book so Duffy finished writing based off his outline

I have color portfolio with that print and both black and white french portfolios also. I wish Zeck had been able to do issue 5 as well. He inked his own pencel on issue so was running late and marvel got Vosburg to do art. Since Zeck didnt do art Steven Grant would finish the book so Duffy finished writing based off his outline
I have a signed b/w Portfolio #1 🍻 Absolutely love that aftermath pic, Marvel would never allow something like that today :LOL: Grant/Zeck Punisher was so freakin great! They had to slowly plant the seed and work to get approval to make that series too cause Marvel was so afraid of Frank Castle, much like the criminals he hunts down 😆 They are still afraid of what he represents no matter how they change his look, personality, origin, and weapons of war. You cannot change what the Punisher is and what he has done in the past. Accept it and move forward giving the true fan base what they want and expect to see going forward!

1712761642695.png

I have a signed b/w Portfolio #1 🍻 Absolutely love that aftermath pic, Marvel would never allow something like that today :LOL: Grant/Zeck Punisher was so freakin great! They had to slowly plant the seed and work to get approval to make that series too cause Marvel was so afraid of Frank Castle, much like the criminals he hunts down 😆 They are still afraid of what he represents no matter how they change his look, personality, origin, and weapons of war. You cannot change what the Punisher is and what he has done in the past. Accept it and move forward giving the true fan base what they want and expect to see going forward!

View attachment 697378
I always wanted that house ad as a poster also. It was a great simple to get me wanting to see what the book was about. Punisher has always been my favorite character and i was born the same year as his first appearance. I don't think that was a coincidence. :yess:

I always wanted that house ad as a poster also. It was a great simple to get me wanting to see what the book was about. Punisher has always been my favorite character and i was born the same year as his first appearance. I don't think that was a coincidence. :yess:
The Uzi 9 mm the go to sub during the 80s :lol
That Punisher picture is so freakin awesome! :rock
Wolverine also arrived in 74 :yess:

My age listed on the profile…. Pretty close :duff

Punisher is #1 😎

Last edited:

Punisher is #1 😎
Zeck was always a favorite artist for me. Captain America and Punisher were 2 I thought he was the best at capturing. I forgot Wolverine was 50 this year to. And the Uzi and the m-16 made for the 80's being action packed.

For me too Zeck is by far the definitive Punisher artist. I have the original Punisher mini and others as well as the 1st awesome B&W Portfolio. And many of the comics he did artwork on, even just some covers. Love his art. I had a nice copy of Amazing #129, but sold it back in '90 when I graduated High School to buy a motorcycle (Kawasaki Ninja). Along with a bunch of other gems I'm shamed to say and regret when I think about they're values today. In particular a mint copy of FF#48, a 1st print of TMNT #1, Incredible Hulk #181, Iron Man #1.... :confused:

Instead of a used motorcycle back then, with their current values I could've bought a brand new car today.. :slap

Back