Marvel Collector Corps Bi-Monthly Goodie Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked into this a while ago and debated it...shipping directly to my door is $234 US! That's roughly $285 Canadian right now :lol Shipping to my father-in-law in Phoenix would cost me about $233 Canadian, which at $50 a box in terms of content sees me paying for almost 5 of the 6 boxes! It'd be like buy five and get one free! :lol

This one looks like it'd be the most fun to sign up for and receive, but with the current exchange rate I'm just not sure it's worthwhile.

giphy-2.gif

That exchange rate is rough right now. I feel bad for you guys when it goes the wrong way and affects what you can collect.

I thought about the Founders, but I don't care about the statue

The statue isn't a big deal but I didn't want to mess with keeping up with the subscription.

Is the only difference between founders and regular that you pay for a year up front and get a statue? I know they set up automatic payments regardless.

Is the only difference between founders and regular that you pay for a year up front and get a statue? I know they set up automatic payments regardless.

Yeah. Just nice to get the year's payment out of the way. If I stop liking the boxes I'm just going to give them to my nephew.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I had enough in paypal from some sales to cover a year so figured might as well just do it now... and a cool statue is always a nice freebee.

Last edited:
The gold statues are the value of the set. People who sign up next year or the year after......guess what they will want to complete their collection....lol.....just sayin'.

The thing I hated about loot crate wasn't the fact that 95% of the things put in the box I wouldn't buy. The thing I hated was that if I walked into a store and there was a box that had all their items in it on sale knowing what they were I would sure as hell not buy! This on the other hand while I wouldn't go out and seek these items individually if I walked into a store and there was a box that had these in it on sale I would think thats it is a pretty decent deal and would buy it. I am going to wear the shirt display the hulk buster save the pin use the patch on something (not sure what yet) read the comic and save the box! Gotta keep my nephews away from this stuff!

nobody is going to care about the statue

Depends on what it looks like. If its something cool people will want it.

AJ Longhurst Will the 8" founders statue look like the cap statue on the website? Or will it be an actual character statue and not an Oscars award looking thing?

Like · Reply · 1 · April 24 at 11:44am · Edited

Marvel Collector Corps We haven't actually confirmed exactly what it will be, nor will we. At least not for a while.

Last edited:
Got a Captain America shirt. Not my #1 choice but better than Thor. I like the Hulkbuster. Good first effort I think.

I got a comic con box last week. To me that box was so promising but it was hot garbage. Same issue I had with loot crate. It was less focused on "comic con" stuff and more about random nonsense. I was excited for the art work they may release because artist alley in comic con I always find really awesome but even that they "popularize" with a awesome white walker and picture of a kitten in its hand. Zombie/undead themed nonsense (a kinex and yarn doll and zombie gum) and a cool variant comic make the overall value a fail. Marvel corps is still the best box sub IMO BY FAR

Last edited:
Seems most of these boxes are hit and miss that's why I am sticking to the Marvel one, at least I know what I will be getting and I know I'll be interested in the topic each time.

So did anybody else get another tracking #? I got one yesterday. I know they printed the shipping slips early for the April box but this is a month early for June’s box… I am just wondering if I am getting a 2nd April box? Could be interesting.

Seems most of these boxes are hit and miss that's why I am sticking to the Marvel one, at least I know what I will be getting and I know I'll be interested in the topic each time.

So did anybody else get another tracking #? I got one yesterday. I know they printed the shipping slips early for the April box but this is a month early for June’s box… I am just wondering if I am getting a 2nd April box? Could be interesting.

Are they done shipping the April Avengers boxes? So if you placed an order now you would start with Ant Man?

Back