Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars Toys
Author
Admin

409407414_274678922245152_2164935787842041396_n.jpg

BTTF 2 1955 Doc!

So he's really 1985 Doc from 2015 who went back to 1955... right?

Correct.

Hope we get a 2015 Marty in 50s disguise to pair with Doc 1955 - I think Hot Toys teased a Marty 1955 but never put it up for PO.

I like how Mars is supporting BTTF with Biff and Doc - hope we get a George and Elaine.

The open mouth Doc sculpt has more of a grossed-out vibe than shock/in-awe (sort of a "I just **** my pants" Doc) but the neutral sculpt is actually looking pretty decent.

Certainly a step up on that somewhere-between-meh-and-awful HT Doc sculpt.

Even though the expression doesn't quite work, even "I just **** my pants" Doc has a somewhat better likeness than the HT sculpt.

I need a Doc to sit in my flying DeLorean.
Seeing as I’m not going to splurge on the Prt II figure secondary market prices, this one might do the job.

But won't you be missing Doc's future 2015 gear to pair with the flying DeLorean?

I regret not picking up 2 BTTF2 Docs and don't want to pay aftermarket prices.

I wish I had bought multiple figures of the Stars Wars New Hope line - one set to display normally and another set into the JazzInc Falcon cockpit.

I did pickup 3rd party figures to cram into other 1/6 vehicles - Saturn Toys 1966 Batman/Robin (for Batmobile 1966) and Present Toys Marty (for Delorean 1.0). I bought Hot Toys Batman 2.0 Keaton for the BatWing.

Hey Kit,

Does this mean if I order the set + 2 extra bodies that I can display all 3 outfits at the same time or is there anything missing?

I need to get my order in, don’t want to miss on this one.

Thanks!
Correct.

I asked Kit the same question because I thought it would still be one pair of jeans short to completing a full set of 3. Please see Kit’s reply below in red.

OSK should have listed a “Deluxe” set to clear up the confusion, with a written confirmation that it includes everything needed for a set of 3.

“The figure comes with 3 heads 3 outfits, you can actually get 2 extra body so have 3 figures.

The extra jeans is included, we haven’t put on product description but its included and exclusive to us.”

Back