Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one doesn't look very "Doc" like. Some sort of Doctor Who variation. Second one is better, but he's been hitting those malt shops. However, I'm happy Mars is taking the mantle.
I mean, it's what he wears for the majority of the movie, so that makes it worth having for me. And it's a nice change from the hideous 2015 outfit.

I mean, it's what he wears for the majority of the movie, so that makes it worth having for me. And it's a nice change from the hideous 2015 outfit.
Which is funny because I don't remember it. :ROFLMAO:
It could also be the sculpt. It's very stark.

I don't know, don't love the sculpts. They kind of look like him but not spot on; I don't like the open mouth one at all. I don't have a BttF2 Marty, so passing on this for now. I agree in wanting other characters, glad we've got Biff.

It's on par with what we would have received from HT:
brown.jpeg

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg

m5.jpg

Mars Toys 1/6 Doc Time Action Figure MAT021-A

List:
Normal expression head sculpt*1
Frightened expression with hat head sculpt*1
Normal expression with hat head sculpt*1 (Bouns only for pre-orders)
Body*1
Hand *6
White clothes*1
Train pattern shirt*1
Brown pants*1
black coat*1
Newspaper*2
Handbag*1
Wrench*1
Walkie talkie*1
Money box*1
Telescope*1
Watch*2
Shoes*2
Stand*1

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s5.jpg
s6.jpg
s7.jpg

SaturnToys 1/6 Time Traveler Action Figure ST002

List:
Frightened expression head sculpt*1
Laugh expression head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hand *6
Red patterned shirt*1
Yellow pants*1
Yellow coat*1
Eye mask (stainless steel material)*1
Newspaper*2
Handheld device*1
Telescope*1
Watch*2
Shoes*2
Stand*1

I’ll probably get the Doc Time figure. Wish I could get just the smiling sculpt from the Time Traveler figure.

I already have the Hot Toys 2015 outfit version of Doc so don’t want to double dip but I like the smiling sculpt.

Yeah it's a bummer we don't get that smiling sculpt with the Part 2 figure, as it's far better than the shocked expression. And that serious expression is really growing on me and I bet would look even better with rooted hair.

None of the shocked expressions for the various Doc sculpts look good to me. I get what they’re going for but they just look odd.

Back