marmit at-at driver,recommended?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed a Vader on egay on sundae, went for 135 Euros. How argh is that?!

Wha??? How

Absolutely by chance. Was looking for a marmit body for the hasbro snowtrooper and it showed up when i ebayed it.

@The gent

135 euros for a SS vader is a good price although i have seen them go again for that price. Maybe next time :D.

Last edited:
Very sweet deal and it seems you were there at the right time.

In my search for one I was able to find two in original box, I have to say they were not as cheap as £18; as matter of fact they were very expensive, let's say closer to the real market value now a days.

I looked for 3-4 months every where, here..there and over there; honestly everywhere; until I finally scored in the same week two. I will take some pictures later and I may be considering selling one in the near future along with other sideshow figures I have storage, so if you are looking for one, keep your eyes open.

I got a Marmit AT-AT Driver figure with box but it came without the decals for the chest box and back armor. Any recommendations of what to do? Should I ask for partial refund? The figure is cool but those decals are really adding up to it.

Well we could make the decals

Could you let me know how can you help please? I would really be interested in a set of these decals. The member I bought the figure from is a cool guy, and the figure is also very neat, but I like having it complete. No need for the original decals if they can be made of course. :) Your help would be most highly appreciated! :duff

Here are the front chest box and back armor of the original AT-AT driver:

atat20pilot20front202.jpg

atat20pilot20back.jpg

not to derail shock's endevor on the decals but https://www.patchesofpride.com/ used to make these. i bought some empire logos for my death star gunner a while back. i think they made red ones too. i didn't see them on the site but you could email them & ask. cool people to deal with.

It seems the Marmit AT-AT Driver comes with a dual set of decals. If someone who has it and decides to sell the extras please let me know (picture from ebay):

k1xdf7.jpg

Back