marmit at-at driver,recommended?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried a few times unsuccessfully to nab one on eBay. I'm convinced the reason for the higher price is because it's not being checked by the availability of another high/er end release, such as a Sideshow version. There are a number of Fett options. Sandtroopers? Two kinds from Marmit, 4 from Sideshow. I'd most definitely pick up a SIdeshow release of this guy, though I'm not sure how well it would sell compared to the other releases of the past year like Snow Trooper and Tusken Raider. Maybe we'll see one as the 2015 Hoth release.

There are more than one version of Boba Fett from Marmit so it's logical there are more of them out there. Of course that didn't help with the Marmit stormies availability though, but I guess people want more stormies.. Anyone? Anyone? Sideshow?

I had no issues grabbing Marmit Stormtrooper and Sergeant Sandtrooper for myself, and located similarly priced copies for a couple of other people. These still usually go for less money than Sideshow alternatives. I'm convinced the exact same thing would happen to the AT-AT driver if Sideshow released their own version.

Back