marmit at-at driver,recommended?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPIM0243.jpg

:panic:

is it wrong to want more?............:wink1:

Ok let's try to revive this topic, in today's market waht would be the right price for a AT AT Marmit driver? Are they worhted?

I bought mine back a year ago for around 100 Quids which is ouch, but there's no alternative until today.
Although I love how Snow did his Hasbro/Tomy mixup alternative, in the end the sizing is not accurate.

Unlike Hasbros Driver, Marmits don't look fat and clumsy, their bodies stand strong, the armour is not attached with yarn via holes etc.
Only itch is still the wrong imperial decal, how the hell could that have happened?!

Just got my AT AT Driver today, ouchhhhhh $180 shipped, but anyhow I think it is a great figure

That IS ouch, but yeah, he looks great! I only think about the shoulder bells and boots, I am tempted of making them white ...

Boba's seem plentiful and cheaper - but AT-AT drivers used to be like that a few years back.

Not anymore it would seem...'

Yup and that would've fit better like Tie with black armour and stormies with white armour.

So ... anyone here considered painting his At-At Pilot armour parts white?
Noone unhappy with the light mint boots?

Boba used to be the in demand figure but with medicoms versions pit there.....
At at is still the only choice and fits so well with the others ssc and medicom that it's now in demand
And to think when I got mine I baulked at paying £40 !'

I have been looking for one without sucess, if any one has one loose or boxed let me know.

I know it may be very expensive but I lost hope on Sideshow making one.

Keep an eye on eBay, you'll get one, in time. I FINALLY got one this year and he was worth the wait! ;)

That IS ouch, but yeah, he looks great! I only think about the shoulder bells and boots, I am tempted of making them white ...

Go for it. I used Krylon Fusion on mine after a light sanding to get the paint to stick better. Much better than the blue from the factory!

Back