Mario Kart Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna get this for sure. I loved this game on the 64 and this should be even better with the motion sensor in the wheel.

I want to get this but it comes out the same time as GTA4 and my Sons Bday is the second of May so I think I will pass.

Please, I had no problem getting a copy of SSBB. All those a-holes at EB or Gamestop will lie through their teeth about how they only have a few copies left but when I walked in two days ago, they had at least 30-40 copies.

Yeah, but games with accessories are sometimes trickier... Guitar Hero III anyone. But SSBB was easy to find... the Wal Mart I got mine from had a huge display of them.

I'll be buying a Wii in the next couple weeks just to get this game .... see all you ^^^^^es online ... :monkey1

Heads up all, MSRP on the wheel is $9.99. Some stores are charging as high as $15. Make sure you aren't overpaying.

What are you talking about?

Racing game mechanics where the game tries to keep the level of competition constant no matter how good you are. Basically, if you go really slow then the other racers go really slow and if you go really fast then they go really fast too, so if you're really good there's still the ability for you to lose.

I got the game last night and played it for a few hours, its actually pretty good. I was expecting to be dissappointed like I was with SSBB, should of known better seeing as how I wasnt a huge fan of the 64 version, but I got suckered by the hype.

Kart is a fun game though, and playing it online wasnt all that bad either.

picked up a Wii at lunch.

just have to picku p the game, then the ass whoopn shall commence... :monkey1

Holy ^^^^, this might be the funnest game I've ever played.

I'm actually hoping I don't get into this show tonight so I can go home and play this instead :monkey1

Back