Mando’s 1/6 ARAH Customs and Dio Shots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually if Shockwave is in fact the new baddy in the next mediocre Transformers movie there's a possibility Hasbro might have the rights to use the name again. That said, they'll likely just stick the word "Decepticon" in front of "Shockwave" and skate around the liscensing issue.

Shockwave (Joes) was always a favorite. I remember how disappointed I was seeing the 12" 25th Anny figure and then reading the name, Shockblast, then researching the namechange. Hopefully they'll jump on the ball for that and any other characters whose names they need to reacquire.

'88 Shockwave was badass! Great weapons and Joes in masks are always cool. :D
There were actually quite a few Joes where Hasbro lost the rights to their names. :rolleyes: Hawk was "General Abernathy" for a bit, Clutch was "Double Clutch" for a couple years, Ripcord was simply "Halo Jumper", and Flash was Adrian (I think) "Flash" Gambello. Flash I can kinda see cause I'm sure Mattel/DC are real dicks with that name but the rest are fairly odd ones.

Hollywood Treasures show had the OG Batman print from like 1943 that goes for like $50,000. I just watched it this week :ted

:lecture I dig his Supes too.

train_desktop.jpg

Of his Marvel work I liked Daredevil Yellow best.

Niiiiice! :rock :rock :rock I'll have to keep an eye out for that ep. then.

It's the episode with the Heart of Courage from the OG Wizard of Oz, some dude had it in his collection. :horror New Jersey!

Something like $250,000-$300,000 estimated worth.

They also went over the Batman print with a black light show the pencil markings that were traced over with ink and how the dup copies had dot matrix markings on a reprint of the OG comic.

Side notes were also viewable from the comic being under the black light on what he was deciding on what to make the comic about and a brief description.

It's the episode with the Heart of Courage from the OG Wizard of Oz, some dude had it in his collection. :horror New Jersey!

Something like $250,000-$300,000 estimated worth.

They also went over the Batman print with a black light show the pencil markings that were traced over with ink and how the dup copies had dot matrix markings on a reprint of the OG comic.

Side notes were also viewable from the comic being under the black light on what he was deciding on what to make the comic about and a brief description.

Wow, that's incredibly awesome! :eek

I've actually been curious as to whether there'd be any Wizard of Oz stuff on that show. Was actually wondering if we'd see the ruby slippers as they are hands down the most iconic movie memorabilia on the planet. But now that I think about it I'm pretty sure they're in the Smithsonian.

BTW, Tim Sale has a great website:

https://www.timsale1.com/index.html

Def. appreciate the link, Flosi! I'm not too familiar with his Marvel offerings and would love to have a look. :hi5:

I've 86ed almost all my TFs over the years. The only ones I really miss are Alternators Jazz and Tracks esp. cause I had the Reprolabel G1 decals on 'em and they looked AWESOME! :(

Older shot from my custom thread. Pretty much just playing around with some bits I've got for the Weasle. Still trudging along with the helmet.
Only the suit (early WiP), scarf, and belt are staying though. At some point I decided I want every Cobra from '84 and every Joe from '85, then eventually vice versa as those are my favorite years.

WW.jpg

Back