Mando’s 1/6 ARAH Customs and Dio Shots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! :hi5: Z's probably gonna take a little while longer as I'm considering casting his thigh pads for another version I want to do down the road. The fact that I found clear resin at the craftstore a week ago isn't helping.:monkey1

Also just realized I neglected a Dio shot when I posted Bludd. A bit belated but one of my favorites:

Prisoner.jpg

Thanks guys! :hi5: Z's probably gonna take a little while longer as I'm considering casting his thigh pads for another version I want to do down the road. The fact that I found clear resin at the craftstore a week ago isn't helping.:monkey1

Also just realized I neglected a Dio shot when I posted Bludd. A bit belated but one of my favorites:

Prisoner.jpg

One of these days bud, you really need to do a "Silent Interlude" style thread with all your awesome customs. :rock:rock:rock

..... maybe :panic:

Firefly is the only one I've done so far... In fact I got a couple parts from TA last night that really finished him up pretty nicely.

And Sallah* and Steel Brigade! :lecture Not to mention I'm expecting you to put together Boston's Finest. ;)

*speaking generally

Those boots turned out fantastic, Xander! :rock Been wondering what happened with them.

Thanks guys! :hi5:

Though, I did find a pretty cool looking sculpt for Major Bludd that has me thinking of starting a custom...

DO IT. :)

One of these days bud, you really need to do a "Silent Interlude" style thread with all your awesome customs. :rock

That not a bad idea. :rock

loving your work mando :clap

Thanks CBob! :duff

I was thinking that was all you but couldn't remember. I knew he had the hatless head though like he should.

Back