Mando’s 1/6 ARAH Customs and Dio Shots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another labor of love. Was always a sucker for artic themed figures. If by chance we get snow again this winter SJ and I are heading out for some shots! :D

Artic Trooper CODENAME: Snow Job

SnowJob166.jpg

SnowJob164.jpg

SnowJob169.jpg

SnowJob163.jpg

SnowJob167.jpg

SnowJobhoods.jpg

SnowJob161.jpg

Well, I asked Sideshow about Snow Job after he was "teased" in Catalog 11 and they answered "Good eye!" and stated that he was in development , on the drawing board, etc.

Just as they said Shockwave was on the drawing board two years ago.

Well, I asked Sideshow about Snow Job after he was "teased" in Catalog 11 and they answered "Good eye!" and stated that he was in development , on the drawing board, etc.

Just as they said Shockwave was on the drawing board two years ago.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 We won't be getting a "Shockwave" from Sideshow. :(

It's gonna be weird when SSC has to use a weird ass name for one of their figures because of copyright issues.

Awesome Snow Job Mando! Where did you get the blue goggles?

Thanks, ScFi! The goggles were clear originally I just painted the lenses with clear blue acrylic.

Did you ever pick up a SS Laser Rifle for Snow Job?

Not yet. I'll just repaint BH's when I get around to picking him up.

Sweet SJ Mando! I really hope sideshow has some plans for him in the near future. Always been a favorite.

Thanks, Marker!

I saw that Snowjob awhile back, but never noticed it had a modified Dallas head. Very cool stuff, Mando.

Thanks, Karamazov, and good eyes!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 We won't be getting a "Shockwave" from Sideshow. :(

Actually if Shockwave is in fact the new baddy in the next mediocre Transformers movie there's a possibility Hasbro might have the rights to use the name again. That said, they'll likely just stick the word "Decepticon" in front of "Shockwave" and skate around the liscensing issue.

Back