Man plotted to kill and eat children

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Terrance Rattigan, Arthur Rimbaud, Tchaikovsky, Walt Whitman, Tennessee Williams, Somerset Maugham, Truman Capote, and these are just the men I was able to come up with.

Do you need to see the list of women who were more talented and exceptional than you, and who didn't need your permission to **** who they wanted?

...Terrance Rattigan, Arthur Rimbaud, Tchaikovsky, Walt Whitman, Tennessee Williams, Somerset Maugham, Truman Capote, and these are just the men I was able to come up with.

there are roughly 4 billion on the planet as we speak.....keep going

But it's not because there are too many homosexuals. Look at who your purge would have wiped off the Earth.

Cro-mag...

Honestly i have nothing against homosexuals, they have allways been here they allways will.......the agenda pushed by american media i have a problem with

The American media isn't pushing any sort of homosexual/fantastic agenda. We're just finally reaching a point where we can accept people for who they are. If you call that kind of encouragement an "agenda" then you might as well be homophobic.

The American media isn't doing pushing any sort of homosexual/fantastic agenda. We're just finally reaching a point where we can accept people for who they are. If you call that kind of encouragement an "agenda" then you might as well be homophobic.

A simple question your own grand parents would have sided with me because they have not had 30 years of propaganda shaping there morals......what do you really know that they did not

Honestly i have nothing against homosexuals, they have allways been here they allways will.......the agenda pushed by american media i have a problem with

You have no idea how to construct an argument. Please provide any examples of how our pro-gay media (as opposed to Irish pro-gay media) induced this man to crave child/baby flesh.

your among americans mate whats the use of irony

The irony is clothed in your incorrect application of English grammar and syntax at just about every turn. You appear oblivious to - or perhaps merely unaffected by - the fact that your incoherent, bigoted, delusional expostulating is stripped of any authority that it might otherwise claim to have simply because it is delivered in second-grade English.

You take every opportunity to denigrate others for their sexuality or nationality, and you do so in language that exposes your lack of smarts. In effect, you are your own counter argument.

the irony is clothed in your incorrect application of english grammar and syntax at just about every turn. You appear oblivious to - or perhaps merely unaffected by - the fact that your incoherent, bigoted, delusional expostulating is stripped of any authority that it might otherwise claim to have simply because it is delivered in second-grade english.

Don't you see the irony? You take every opportunity to denigrate others for their sexuality or nationality, and you do so in language that exposes your lack of smarts. In effect, you are your own counter argument.

grammer is the rock the scoundral with no argument clings too.......20 mins waiting for that i would have expected shakesphere.......and being upside down is no excuse.

I remember, I think it was in Mexico,
there was a restaurant that would serve human flesh in their food but people had no idea.

Just don't drink the water and you'll be fine.

You have no idea how to construct an argument. Please provide any examples of how our pro-gay media (as opposed to Irish pro-gay media) induced this man to crave child/baby flesh.

He wants to rape castrate and eat boys.......just guessing he might be gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back