Man plotted to kill and eat children

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. You really are starting a lap behind everyone else. I'm picking you up on your spelling and grammar because your disjointed, broken English is nonetheless the only thing worth commenting on or engaging with in your posts.

Organized thought requires too much time for this kid to formulate. Why bother? Maybe we ought to open up a bet to see how long before he gets his *** banned.

I would too. Lejaun, aren't you a professor? Your convict genes are showing. :lol

I was correcting your post. Having your English corrected by someone with convict genes. Crikey :lol

If I weren't American, I might be able to grasp the irony of someone who can't write the language claiming that the acceptance of homosexuality is evidence of a culture that destroys exceptional performance, when the list of exceptional men I just provided were primarily writers.

(And how's that for a properly constructed run-on sentence? Not bad for a decadent American.)

I would too. Lejaun, aren't you a professor? Your convict genes are showing. :lol

If I weren't American, I might be able to grasp the irony of someone who can't write the language claiming that the acceptance of homosexuality is evidence of a culture that destroys exceptional performance, when the list of exceptional men I just provided were primarily writers.

(And how's that for a properly constructed run-on sentence? Not bad for a decadent American.)

You've already been outdone. Period. :lol

When the very basics of right and wrong can be manipulated by the media everythings can be argued and undermined, the reality is the media are a circus a distraction but people live there lifes like they are in a sitcom taking there cues from a bunch of arrogent hidden scumbags who are experimenting with society, first came feminism then came abortion then came single parents then came the gay crap, all attacking the way society operates undermining the family, society and eventually the state untill we all are nothing more then consumers

I wouldn't call it proper, but it is noteable.

dutch men are know for their size in more ways than one

bodie (dutch) (more than one =)

So, they're really good at double dutch?

:lol

OK, I confess - my parents were immigrants :lol

Nobel Laureates by country:

Australia = 13
Ireland = 9
USA = 338

I'm not sure what percentage of American prizewinners were homosexual, but I'm sure they were all decadent.

Indeed.

OK, I confess - my parents were immigrants :lol

Oh, right. You must have that Asian gene that causes poor academic performance.

Lejuan said:
Nobel Laureates by country:

Australia = 13
Ireland = 9
USA = 338

I'm not sure what percentage of American prizewinners were homosexual, but I'm sure they were all decadent.

:lecture

surfin? surfin? Wow, it's been 17 minutes. You must be working on that spelling and grammar. That is very pleasing to know.

hows it feel to be sterotyped?.. can you confirm your ***** size. be honest now.

( LOL!!)

bodie

Don't, you might get him hungry!

:rotfl

Yeah, but mine was grammatically sound.

It's worth pointing out that clarity of language reflects clarity of thought, and vice versa. Does that help, surfin? Will anything help?

Maybe he walked into a gay bar one day, tried to do the "pig-in-a-blanket" trick, then got offended when someone actually bit it off. Ever since he's been resentful toward the gay community! :horror

Oh, right. You must have that Asian gene that causes poor academic performance.

Unfortunately the laziness I inherited in my French genes has somewhat negated the academic potential afforded by my Chinese ones :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back