Man plotted to kill and eat children

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
albert fish was a strange case and that was 80 years ago, gays are what... 5% of the population?, buy a book on serial killers the majority(not all) but the majority are gay....you never see that mentioned in the press as that would probably be discrimination under current laws but facts or facts, gacy, nielson ,dahmer the list goes on and on.....5% thats a small number but they punch above there weight

Was Hitler gay?

Ummmm, I'm friends with gay people who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Your paranoia about this mysterious Global Social Experimentation I think is getting the best of you.

Let go of the hate, it will consume.

No hate , but would love to see europe follow putins lead and ban all gay propaganda aimed at anybody under the age of 18......thats 99% of all american television banned right there lolz

Somebody ban this fascist **** already.

do a little research please, dna tested his remaing relatives 5 years ago 1/3rd jewish, also back in 1937 had his own ss troops investigate rumours from his own family on his jewish links

XlZyKF2.jpg

do a little research please, dna tested his remaing relatives 5 years ago 1/3rd jewish, also back in 1937 had his own ss troops investigate rumours from his own family on his jewish links

You could learn a lot from pounding yourself repeatedly in the face with a brick.

What i am saying is there is one country pushing strongly a gay agenda, and i dont know the details but i am willing to bet you your last dollar this guy wanted to eat young boys?....not young girls or women, boys and if you dont get how perversion builds on perversion .....then i guess rickey lake did her job on you.

There's quite a separation from homosexuality and cannibalism. Keep coming with those neck bubbles!

As far as cultural acceptance of homosexuality, it is in every single western nation today. Ireland is no exception.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/20-years-of-being-legally-gay-1.1438643

But congrats on you for using a clearly sick individual as an opportunity to pop that whitehead of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back