Man plotted to kill and eat children

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surfin4 probably heard some guy saying he "ate his man out" And he thought it was literally :lol

where are all the exceptional people gone?

And delivered without a trace of irony :lol Is English your first language? Learn how to use it properly. It would make your vapid expostulating marginally less irritating. And in your case, every little bit helps.

Surfin4 probably heard some guy saying he "ate his man out" And he thought it was literally :lol

lol you crazy guy with your crazy gay slurs i would take you out and wine and dine you like the gentleman i am and have you home for 8.

And delivered without a trace of irony :lol Is English your first language? Learn how to use it properly. It would make your vapid expostulating marginally less irritating. And in your case, every little bit helps.

guessing your the one to impress?

lol you crazy guy with your crazy gay slurs i would take you out and wine and dine you like the gentleman i am and have you home for 8.

9rJLUct.gif

we'll on one point I think you stand correct as he had castration tools.. odds are the sick **** was looking for little boys..

makes me sick man.. kill this bastard.

seriously?

No, not really. She doesn't need to make a batch for me to grab her cookie.

Your reasoning skills guarantee that you can't hold an intelligent discussion anyway. You literally just tried to use a case of planned cannabilism as a direct result of changing sexual mores. You failed spectacularly as well as needlessly antagonized Americans because as I've pointed out, Ireland isn't any different in that regard.

I know plenty of gay peeps, that's just what they are and theyre cool w/ me. Pedophilia is a different ball game even if it's the same sex, the torture murder thing just shows he is straight demented regardless of sexual orientation,, pretty sure it's not cool to lump those together...

Let him vomit out his thoughts, I'm going to enjoy making him lap it back up.

...W.H. Auden, Leonard Bernstein, F.W. Murnau, Lord Byron, Marlon Brando, Andre Gide, Sir Alec Guinesss, Leonardo Da Vinci...

(This is getting interesting.)

Racism and homophobia all from the same member in the same thread. It's a miracle he's lasted on here two years.

This is a perfect example of how fantasy and sexual fetish can manifest itself in reality.......anybody believe he was born like this?.....we are living in an age when permission trumps age old moral beliefs, where a cannibal in germany can advertise for dinner on gay sadomastic websites and because his lunch agreed to pay his own train journey and agreed to the torture, the butchery and being eventually eaten..... Armin Meiwes was eventually sentenced to 8 years for manslaughter, this longpig guy just had a dream but nobody got eaten.... this guy is sick but the culture he comes from is sicker.

This man was a potential killer and killers are made all the time. As for you trying to use this sick bastard in Germany to somehow shame us about this Longpig bastard...

3085794301.jpg

You can eat a ****.

This man was a potential killer and killers are made all the time. As for you trying to use this sick bastard in Germany to somehow shame us about this Longpig bastard...

3085794301.jpg

You can eat a ****.

kinda guessing your fetish frank.....alot of lapping up bodily fluids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back