ugly cop wanted to eat and cook woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize this particular poster won't continue posting here if you guys don't reply to its threads. I said it, as the sex gender of this particular poster is in question.

Some food for thought. No pun intended for aforementioned reasons.

I dont understand why some of you keep saying what I am a mystery what is a real mystery is why the Hussein Obama wont make good on Donalds Trump offer to just show his college and passport information. thats 5$million dollars and it goes to charitys what moral person wouldnt aid the cause of those in needy?

I dont understand why some of you keep saying what I am a mystery what is a real mystery is why the Hussein Obama wont make good on Donalds Trump offer to just show his college and passport information. thats 5$million dollars and it goes to charitys what moral person wouldnt aid the cause of those in needy?

What? No thread??? :rotfl:rotfl

I hear that white eggs are cheaper than brown eggs and eggs comes small, medium, large and extra large which the prices starts about $1.39- $3.39 a dozen.

What? No thread??? :rotfl:rotfl

well its making me really doubt Hussein and wonder what is he hiding and what else there might be. is there anyone here who for good reason would not show there information? I also think his daughters need to do a better job with how they incoporate cosmetics on there appearance.

well its making me really doubt Hussein and wonder what is he hiding and what else there might be. is there anyone here who for good reason would not show there information? I also think his daughters need to do a better job with how they incoporate cosmetics on there appearance.

Is English your second language?

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. :lol

She better watch out for cannibal cops.

*Edit - I'd watch a show called Cannibal Cops.

I'm bettin Quiggle is a 46 year old divorced white woman from Oregon :monkey3

tumblr_lx3m6hJbnt1r4kfic.gif

:lol:rotfl:lol

Back