Man plotted to kill and eat children

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article said he might only get 27 years no? isn't that what it said?

Speaking of degenerates who should be publicly executed:

CNN:

A teenager convicted of malice murder in the shooting death of a 13-month-old boy in Brunswick, Georgia, earlier this year was sentenced Thursday to life in prison without parole, plus 105 years.

Before Judge Stephen D. Kelley delivered De’Marquise Elkins' sentence, Sherry West, the victim's mother, read a poem about her child in open court.

"The love my life was taken away, far away." West said. "All I can do is cry and wonder when I am going to die. All that is near is fear."

A jury convicted Elkins, 18, on August 30 of 11 charges, including aggravated robbery, cruelty to children and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

Elkins was also convicted of aggravated assault and other charges for shooting pastor Wilfredo Calix-Flores during a separate mugging 10 days before West's son, Antonio Santiago, was killed.

Elkins' mother, Karimah Elkins, who was tried along with her son, was convicted of tampering with evidence for her role in trying to cover up the shooting.

Elkins was spared the death penalty, because he was 17 when he shot Santiago. A Georgia law prohibits anyone who is under 18 years old during the commission of a crime from being executed. His mother could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for her conviction.

West wept on the stand last month during the trial as she recounted how Elkins shot her son in broad daylight on March 21, after he and another teen tried to mug her.

“I told him I have a baby and I have expenses and I didn't have it. He asked me if I wanted him to shoot my baby. I told him, 'Please don't shoot my baby.' He shot a warning shot into the ground," West said, weeping. "I asked him, 'Why are you doing this? Please don't do this.' It felt like he shot me in the ear. Then he shot me in the leg. My left leg."

West said one of the teens then did the unthinkable -- he aimed for the baby.

"I tried to stop him. I put my arms over my baby but he still shot him," she said. "He walked over and shot my baby."

During his closing argument, Elkins' attorney Jonathan Lockwood attacked West’s recollection of the shooting, saying she couldn’t confidently identify Elkins as the shooter. He also accused her of plotting her baby’s death to profit from a life insurance policy.

“Sherry West is a woman who was very distraught, who was very emotional. But also who acted in a rather bizarre way. You saw the video of where she is laughing and cutting up with officers, and making jokes with them just after her child was murdered,” Lockwood said.

“Incidentally, does anybody know what the protocol is for how you are supposed to act when you watch your child get shot in the face,” prosecutor Jackie Johnson said during her closing argument.

Johnson called the defense attorney's accusation that West planned her baby’s death a “grand conspiracy” and an attempt to distract from the reality that his client is guilty.

“We have a defendant who preyed upon the weak. He preyed upon the weak when he was looking for Mexicans to rob, because he knows lots of times they can’t speak English. They are afraid. They might be here illegally. They may not even report to police,” said Johnson. “They don’t see any more Mexicans that morning. They see something even better, something even more weak, something even more vulnerable, a mother and a child.”

Johnson ended her closing argument with an emotional plea to the jury to find Elkins guilty of murder.

“This case cries out for malice,” Johnson said.

The teenager accused of being Elkins' accomplice is Dominique Lang, who was 15 at the time of the shooting. Although Lang is a minor, CNN is identifying him because he is charged as an adult, and media outlets have been naming him since his arrest.

Lang has pleaded not guilty to the multiple charges against him, which include felony murder. He will go on trial later, separately from Elkins, and also faces life in prison.

Lang testified against Elkins during the 18-year-old's trial, identifying him as the shooter.

Just make sure that sick **** winds up in Gen. Pop. Something tells me that a "life sentence" won't be a very long stay if you're a 17 year old baby killer surrounded by hardened criminals.

This is a perfect example of how fantasy and sexual fetish can manifest itself in reality.......anybody believe he was born like this?.....we are living in an age when permission trumps age old moral beliefs, where a cannibal in germany can advertise for dinner on gay sadomastic websites and because his lunch agreed to pay his own train journey and agreed to the torture, the butchery and being eventually eaten..... Armin Meiwes was eventually sentenced to 8 years for manslaughter, this longpig guy just had a dream but nobody got eaten.... this guy is sick but the culture he comes from is sicker.

Yes, because the culture he comes from (the one that's condemning him to immediate death) is producing child-eating rapists left and right.

Do you even listen to the things you say?

Yes, because the culture he comes from (the one that's condemning him to immediate death) is producing child-eating rapists left and right.

Do you even listen to the things you say?

No sins as long as there is permission......are you slightly chewey?

This is a perfect example of how fantasy and sexual fetish can manifest itself in reality.......anybody believe he was born like this?.....we are living in an age when permission trumps age old moral beliefs, where a cannibal in germany can advertise for dinner on gay sadomastic websites and because his lunch agreed to pay his own train journey and agreed to the torture, the butchery and being eventually eaten..... Armin Meiwes was eventually sentenced to 8 years for manslaughter, this longpig guy just had a dream but nobody got eaten.... this guy is sick but the culture he comes from is sicker.

The fact that these human neck bubbles develop decidedly anti-social mindsets kind of tells you they broke off from the herd a long, long time ago.

As for your neck-bubble logic, you believe our culture is sicker for potentially punishing a man who was actively planning to carry out his sick plans more severely than Germany did for a cannibal. So, you would prefer a slap on the wrist? How about you move in next to him when he gets released! Who's the sick **** now?

No, jye. I'm saying that this culture is too good to allow a piece of filth like this to live. Wishing death upon him is not only a natural reaction, it's the right thing to do. If we were incapable of telling right from wrong or if we were infinitely tolerant, we would accept this man's behavior.

No sins as long as there is permission......are you slightly chewey?

What makes you think that the absence of society's permission is what makes an act a sin?

The fact that these human neck bubbles develop decidedly anti-social mindsets kind of tells you they broke off from the herd along time ago.

As for your neck-bubble logic, you believe our culture is sicker for potentially punishing a man who was actively planning to carry out his sick plans more severely than Germany did for a cannibal. So, you would prefer a slap on the wrist? Who's the sick **** now?

What i am saying is there is one country pushing strongly a gay agenda, and i dont know the details but i am willing to bet you your last dollar this guy wanted to eat young boys?....not young girls or women, boys and if you dont get how perversion builds on perversion .....then i guess rickey lake did her job on you.

I remember, I think it was in Mexico,
there was a restaurant that would serve human flesh in their food but people had no idea.

Who knows, you might have been eaten human already and don't even know it....

No, jye. I'm saying that this culture is too good to allow a piece of filth like this to live. Wishing death upon him is not only a natural reaction, it's the right thing to do. If we were incapable of telling right from wrong or if we were infinitely tolerant, we would accept this man's behavior.

Ahhh yes, misunderstood, please disregard my post. :rotfl

It's all good. This is what happens when we don't beat the gays. Misunderstanding posts, smoking crack, eating babies.

Thankfully, we have people like surfin4 to save us from our evil ways.

What makes you think that the absence of society's permission is what makes an act a sin?

When the very basics of right and wrong can be manipulated by the media everythings can be argued and undermined, the reality is the media are a circus a distraction but people live there lifes like they are in a sitcom taking there cues from a bunch of arrogent hidden scumbags who are experimenting with society, first came feminism then came abortion then came single parents then came the gay crap, all attacking the way society operates undermining the family, society and eventually the state untill we all are nothing more then consumers

Thank you Noam Chomsky. How about you stick to defending dictators like Pol Pot and leave the ethical discussions to the adults?

When the very basics of right and wrong can be manipulated by the media everythings can be argued and undermined, the reality is the media are a circus a distraction but people live there lifes like they are in a sitcom taking there cues from a bunch of arrogent hidden scumbags who are experimenting with society, first came feminism then came abortion then came single parents then came the gay crap, all attacking the way society operates undermining the family, society and eventually the state untill we all are nothing more then consumers

Ummmm, I'm friends with gay people who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Your paranoia about this mysterious Global Social Experimentation I think is getting the best of you.

Let go of the hate, it will consume.

****ing bigot.

Albert Fish ate girls. Was he a product of your superior culture of repressive morality?

albert fish was a strange case and that was 80 years ago, gays are what... 5% of the population?, buy a book on serial killers the majority(not all) but the majority are gay....you never see that mentioned in the press as that would probably be discrimination under current laws but facts or facts, gacy, nielson ,dahmer the list goes on and on.....5% thats a small number but they punch above there weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back