Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Not that it's a huge sticking point but I was under the impression there weren't a whole lot of trees in Kansas. I've never been but I think that is what the article is referring to. Not as picturesque as the wonderful Dorothy would have us believe...

Not that it's a huge sticking point but I was under the impression there weren't a whole lot of trees in Kansas. I've never been but I think that is what the article is referring to. Not as picturesque as the wonderful Dorothy would have us believe...

every farm has trees, it's a necessity for a wind barrier

:dunno I have no clue about it but trees on the Kent farm will probably be the least of my worries.

junc_church.jpg

got this from a Kansas heritage website looks like there are trees to me

This weekend might be Carmageddon in Los Angeles (as a major highway will be closed) but it sounds like Man of Steel will be doing something similar in Illinois in the coming months. The Times (via CBM) reports the following:

Warner Bros. production officials have filed applications for special use road permits with the Illinois Department of Transportationin order to film segments of “Superman: Man of Steel” in Northern La Salle County, according to an IDOT spokesman. Producers have requested to use a portion of U.S. 34 north of Mendota for filming later this summer or early fall.

This could be an amazing action sequence if it actually happens.

Going to try and head out to PLANO tomorrow. It's about 45 mins from my house. Hope to see something.

Called that ____ nearly a month ago _____es. I just won teh internetz again!

Mike, isn't Superman out in 2012?

That's what I thought.

The date is tentatively set for December 2012. Many think it'll get pushed to 2013. Green Lantern was originally set for December 2010 but got pushed to June of this year due to post-production, a lot of industry insiders think that even though filming begins in August of this year that it'll be moved from December to next summer to have a tentpole for Warner Bros in the summer season.

Damn, will it really take two years to make this movie? It better not suck.

EW's reporting that Laurence Fishburne has signed on to play Perry White.

Yep it is confirmed an here is my answer to this =

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmlLCcHagwA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmlLCcHagwA[/ame]

Hmmm, just read about this and I dunno...Laurence Fishburne is damn good actor tho...So hey, it could work...

Meh. While I understand the Superman fan's affinity for Perry, I never really thought much of him as important to the Superman story. He was more of a board for Lois and Clark to play off of each other and gave Jimmy a reason for being in his best moments so they could make him Ken Juong for all I care. At least Fishburne can act and he can do any worse than the stale Frank Langella.

Back