Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

But I would suspect that if we were to see a Darkseid in this Synder/Nolan Super-verse (which is unlikely). He'd be big actor with a CGI face! :mad::mad:

I could see it in Snyder's universe no problem. Depending on how much pull Nolan has past the first film will decide whether or not they stray too far from his Batman formula.

Also as Lex hasn't been cast, I honestly think that Clancy Brown could do the live-action role. He was great as the voice and is a terrific actor in general... Just get him in the gym shave his head, tan him up, whack some teeth caps and a suave suit and he is there!!!

It'd be great but I have a feeling that they'll throw someone in who is more Cavill's age.

First official pic

manofsteelsupermanbig.jpg

The boots are awesome! I like it! And the Earth1 shield! Big arse cape though! Already this film looks better than SR... Because you know Superman just got punched in to a vault door! Finally a Superman brawl... Even as much as I love the final battle in S2... He never threw a punch and it annoyed me!

I think the age of straight up spandex has passed and that's why they've done what they did to the SR and this suit. They're trying to avoid just plain blue spandex.

Onto the pic. I don't know how I feel about the hair but I think this may work. I have to see more pics to make a decision.

Well I'm as Die hard when it come to Superman as you could get and I like it.

Very Pleased with this. Can't wait to see a full body shot.

Loving this suit. I don't think he's wearing the red underwear but still far better than the armor suit that the new superman will be wearing in the comics. Love the big flowing cape and large S shield. Maybe the S curl on the hair will be added by CGI. :D

Personally...I think it looks absolutely fine for a reboot of the franchise. It's different enough from the previous suits of Superman that have been used in film, to stand out well, so hopefully if the script/direction stand out too this film will be ace. The writers of the film are great, with past experience to prove it, and the director, while he may not have an amazing track record, there's no doubt that he's great at visuals and being artistic in his style of directing. Good Writing and Good Visuals can equal a good film, even with some dull moments here and there. No film's perfect.

But I do believe it'll be interesting to see if the strong writing will come across just as good without Nolan being the director of his own take on Superman.

Back