Man in the High Castle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was captivated after the first two episodes and decided to watch the first season. I have no idea what to think after the last episode. I don't want to be more confused if I watch season 2.

There are a lot of moving parts in the second season and the story bounces around between characters a lot, but it comes together at the end.

Is there more focus on the Nazis, or is it just a rebel-centric one again? I'm trying to decide if it's worth finishing the first season.

Just finished watching Season Two, and I'm blown away.
I understand it might be a bit slow for some, but it's an amazing series, easily one of the best I've seen. The characters are so intricate, the plot is so rich, the entire world so believable. I'm really happy they're going ahead with a third season.

Anyone know if there is 1/6 available? Really want Rufus Sewell's character Obergruppenführer John Smith

I don't see this reaching 1/6. I love the show but I'm not sure it has that level of popularity.

There is a ton of nazi stuff out there for unis and badging but I'm guessing the sculpt would have to be a commission.

I don't see this reaching 1/6. I love the show but I'm not sure it has that level of popularity.

There is a ton of nazi stuff out there for unis and badging but I'm guessing the sculpt would have to be a commission.

Yeah no way we will see licensed stuff for this show.....more niche than anything. I do want to read the philip k **** novel though

Back