Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have gone "proper" live action. Lots of visual FX? Sure, but keep it real. I think she looks great, but the digital landscapes and overall style id just too close to the animated version for me. I was surprised to see the little colourful fairies fly in, they are straight out of the animated version. We have seen it all before in Alice in Wonderland and OZ..... yawn...

After the crapfest that was Oz the great and Wonderful, I have zero interest in seeing this from that trailer. It is too bad, this could have been a good idea for a movie...

I haven't looked into it, just going by what someone said earlier in this thread.

Plus considering that they haven't even hinted at her ability to transform into a dragon in the trailers, I'm assuming it's true.

Well she doesn't in the shooting script, but then again the 3 coloured fairies that we just saw in the trailer weren't in there either. Not like that anyway.
:lol

My guess is Disney have chickened out a bit after Snow White and The Huntsman didn't make trillions.

They may not so her turning into a Dragon in the trailer but she does make the thorny vines which is what she does right before she turns into a Dragon. Disney may be holding back on showing any clips of that yet but her turning into the dragon is essential to the movie so I don't know what or how they would end the movie without having the dragon......

Btw, does anyone know when Hot Toys is planning on releasing their Maleficent figure?

This looks horrible. It's supposed to be live action yet everything looks like a crappy digital cartoon.

She more a warrior in this.

Lesbian warrior in love with Princess Aurora.
And i agree, it's NOT a terrible show.

And this is one of the best characters.
Rumpelstiltskin-rumpelstiltskin-mr-gold-27041682-1920-2560.jpg

that new trailer is awesome!

Love that they chose Lana Del Rey to sing the song too :rock

Back