Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it does. And with any other character it would be. But. You know. She's supposed to be so evil that not being invited to a baby shower led to a massive disproportionate revenge. :dunno
:lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

And that makes me a sad panda, because I would have loved a movie about Maleficent, but only if she was, you know, Maleficent. This and the mediocre trailer really killed all interest I had in it. :(

So they are going all "Wicked" in this and giving this evil character a twist of heart?

I won't judge it until the final product but trailer is mediocre and if there is no dragon than that's a huge part of the character taken away. She was always Disney's Queen baddie. She and Jihad, and maybe Ursila and the dude from Mulan were probably the most evil.

So they are going all "Wicked" in this and giving this evil character a twist of heart?

I won't judge it until the final product but trailer is mediocre and if there is no dragon than that's a huge part of the character taken away. She was always Disney's Queen baddie. She and Jihad, and maybe Ursila and the dude from Mulan were probably the most evil.

Cruella De vil :lecture

Disappointed with the trailer. Jolie looks and sounds great IMO but everything else felt very CG/animated for me. I read the script for this a while back and loved it. It has a great twist on the expected tale. Which this trailer kind of gives away. But I wanted this to be the real world, or a fantasy version of the real world, we have had this animated version before. Could still be nice but not what I was hoping for.. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmmm interesting twist, could be awesome if done right on the screen, but of course now it won't be much of a surprise for me....:dunno:lol

Eh.

yawn-emoticon-vector-799167.jpg

Between that, Angelina Jolie's casting, and the fact that she doesn't turn into a dragon... not much reason to see this movie.
I always wanted live action SB with Jolie as Maleficent...
But nooooo, MUST do something new-modern-stupid.

You are TEARING ME APART, Disney!

TMA.gif

Back