Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frozen was awesome, Ebenezer.

No it wasn't...

true. but i was referring to disney's frozen.

not this ****.
Frozen_B514546_2PA.jpg

:lol

I'd rather watch THAT Frozen once a week and twice on Sundays for a year rather than be submitted to Disney's Frozen ever again...

Disney's frozen was nice, it was funny, but I really don't get the hype. Tangled was a lot better, Even Brave was a little better.

People keep acting like Brave is the new Lion King or something but I don't see what the big deal is

Tangled is a superior film... for sure! Brave was great!!! Not Liong King great, but very good!

So i take it you're not a big fan of musicals?

I like Avenue Q and Lion King, but, no, not a big fan of musicals... though Frozen's problems go beyond it's music... particularly that it deviates too much from it's source material, the story is pretty stupid, even for a kids movie, comedic sidekicks aren't funny, and there's never ever a real "villain" just a dumb, watered down version of better Disney movies.

I thought Frozen was great, for what it is.

A stinking pile of poo? :lol

Anyway, we're digressing, Maleficent was a bad movie...

Frozen and Maleficient were both pretty good. I thought Frozen was better. As a matter of fact it's one of the better animated movies I've seen in a while. Maleficient was a solid film. I enjoyed the story and the graphics quite a bit. Jolie was as good as I expected and I enjoyed the different take on the Sleeping Beauty Story. Either way both of them are better than say Pacific Rim, Oblivion, etc.

Frozen and Maleficient were both pretty good. I thought Frozen was better. As a matter of fact it's one of the better animated movies I've seen in a while. Maleficient was a solid film. I enjoyed the story and the graphics quite a bit. Jolie was as good as I expected and I enjoyed the different take on the Sleeping Beauty Story. Either way both of them are better than say Pacific Rim, Oblivion, etc.

Hahahaha!!! Right!!! You Troll you!!
I think Maleficent is on par with Desolation of Smaug though... :horror!!

Frozen was a good kids show, I'm not a fan of constant singing aka. filler though so it wasn't that great for me.

Maleficent was incredible, just watched it tonight and seriously liked it as much as the kid did. Way better than Frozen and even the kidlet thought so.

I wasn't the jackass making a scene about how much they hated it, but thanks for minding your own business.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?81611-Things-I-F-ing-Hate

:dunno

Believe it or not, there's a whole world past the end of your nose. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was not the only instance where your suggestions for how others should conduct themselves were significantly more applicable to your own nonsense.

Somebody brought up Frozen, and I gave my opinion...
Don't know why you're trying to create drama where there is none... :dunno
I don't care how you conduct yourself... just do it in the right place! :peace

Either you giving your opinion of Frozen was misplaced, or mine was. The fact that you were responding to someone is no more of a justification than the fact that I was responding to someone. Don't be obtuse. It's crooked. And lame.

Saw this with the kids on Saturday.
Quite enjoyed it, it's a very old-fashioned fairy-tale movie. Very Disney, minus the singing.

I actually wanna see this as well. Don't really care if it's not the same take as the Disney Classic, hell it was Sooooooooooooo long ago that I saw it I wouldn't know the differences anyways.:lecture Honestly I often wonder why people just cant enjoy a movie for what it is "Entertainment" instead of picking apart the smallest, or largest issues in their opinion.

Each to his own I guess. :thud:

Looks like her dragon form doesn't have front legs? This is getting annoying. First Smaug, now this. DRAGONS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOUR LEGS PEOPLE.

Dragon_Maleficent.jpg

Back