Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
s640x480

The 37-year-old actress takes on the title character sporting the famous horns, along with yellowed eyes and red lipstick.

The movie is “the untold story of Disney’s most beloved villain, Maleficent, from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty. The film reveals the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora (Elle Fanning).”

Maleficent, which Angelina is executive producing, co-stars Juno Temple, Miranda Richardson (The Hours), Lesley Manville (Secrets & Lies), Sam Riley (On the Road), and Imelda Staunton (Vera Drake). It’s slated to be released March 14.​

Last edited:
One of the coolest Disney Villains, glad to see this being made.

Didn't Disney do a show with Susan Sarandon kind of parodying Malificent? Whats not to like about an evil chick that turns into a dragon? :horror

pretty cool movie, not as good as I hoped, the squirrels were awesome, the dragon at the end is really really awesome

I think this is goin' to be one of a very few movies with Angelina which I like to rewatch thro years.

I like what I'm reading and seeing so far. And I'm definitely looking forward to this hitting theaters. There's very few movies that I've seen Jolie in that I didn't care for. Knowing her 'track record,' this should be great.

I can't stand the woman anymore. Unless there's someone else interesting in it, I won't bother with it.

Back