Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved it.

I have a feeling it's going to be a polarizing film. I love the twists from the animated Disney movie, and I don't mind different takes on fairytales (one of my favorite TV shows is Once Upon a Time)..... I thought Angelina Jolie rocked this part, and Elle Fanning was the perfect Aurora. My only real problem with this movie is that it's too short - it felt rushed in places to me.

I really need to get this score for this now, as well as Lana Del Rey's rendition of "Once Upon a Dream".

Boring. But she's hot.

I was so bored I nearly walked out the theater and I have never done that in my life.

I dont mind a different take but this was terrible granted it was mostly for kids but so is every disney fairytale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Beauifully shot... Angelina did a great job...
But the story just sucks balls...
horrible, horrible... makes Snow White and the Huntsman look like a masterpiece!

Last edited:
Dude, let it go. Life's too short to get pissed at Disney movies. For the first time in forever, I thought I found a thread that wasn't full of arguments, but we know better, don't we? Jesus, I swear there are better things to do in summer than hate on animated musicals.

Perhaps you've been hanging out too long in the Batman forums and are a bit over-sensitive?
I don't see any argument here... :dunno...
I just posted my opinion on Maleficent and somebody brought up Frozen...
Is that arguing?...

Perhaps you've been hanging out too long in the Batman forums and are a bit over-sensitive?
I don't see any argument here... :dunno...
I just posted my opinion on Maleficent and somebody brought up Frozen...
Is that arguing?...

Nah, I just was just trying to be cheeky.

Dude, let it go. Life's too short to get pissed at Disney movies. For the first time in forever, I thought I found a thread that wasn't full of arguments, but we know better, don't we? Jesus, I swear there are better things to do in summer than hate on animated musicals.

...are all the names of Frozen songs.:lol

That's fair. I had to look pretty much everything other than "Let it go" up just to type that response.:lol

Have you watched Frozen? It's like having surgery without anesthesia... And just when you think it's over, they sing another crappy song for you! :horror

true. but i was referring to disney's frozen.

not this ****.
Frozen_B514546_2PA.jpg

:lol

Disney's frozen was nice, it was funny, but I really don't get the hype. Tangled was a lot better, Even Brave was a little better.

People keep acting like Brave is the new Lion King or something but I don't see what the big deal is

Back