Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the trailer. Looked good and looked like a remake of Sleeping beauty. Will definitely see it with the family. Teaser Trailer just had its premiere on ABC. I wonder how the dragon will compare to the Smaug in the Hobbit. No dragon showed in the teaser trailer

Was joking about not being catoonish enough... And what do you know! Trailer showing me a cartoon with real life actors :slap

I'm fed up with Disney.

Last edited:
Well the visuals look incredible but I can see this being another flop a la 'Great and Powerful Oz'.

Many liked Oz including myself. Made good money too. This will make $ too

Many liked Oz including myself. Made good money too. This will make $ too

The you have mediocre taste. Might make your money, but not mine.

Also reminds me of Snow White and the Huntsman which was a terrible film. Even the trailers are similar.

The you have mediocre taste. Might make your money, but not mine.

Also reminds me of Snow White and the Huntsman which was a terrible film. Even the trailers are similar.

You sound rather young. Related to CP? Why did you watch em if they stink then...

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Angelina Jolie, but Maleficent is my favorite Disney villain. I'm really hoping Disney's Maleficent is at least a decent film. Disney is making it, unlike Snow White and the Huntsman, and they generally do quality work.

From what little we were shown, it looks pretty cool - but we've only seen a minute or so of footage. Time will tell if this ends up being worth a watch, or a dud.

its gonna happen more and more as long as they money...all these CGI films you can thank the inventor of the computer for that. on the other extreme if it wasnt for the computer CGI etc there would be many loved films possibly never made( LOTR/Hobbit, SW1,2,3,7, many Marvel and DC flicks etc, etc, Maybe Harry Potter series too and many many more...

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Angelina Jolie, but Maleficent is my favorite Disney villain. I'm really hoping Disney's Maleficent is at least a decent film. Disney is making it, unlike Snow White and the Huntsman, and they generally do quality work.

From what little we were shown, it looks pretty cool - but we've only seen a minute or so of footage. Time will tell if this ends up being worth a watch, or a dud.

I forgot about that as well Sleeping beauty and Maleficent has a huge disney fan base too...well said

You sound rather young. Related to CP? Why did you watch em if they stink then...

How was I supposed to know they'd stink before watching them? The trailers are always well done - but I'm not falling for it again with this turd.

Last edited:
I'm glad Disney is making this one so I am hoping it's better than Snow White and the Huntsman (but how can anything not be better than that?) :lol

I liked what I have seen so far so I'm remaining optimistic.

I really feel like it should have came out in November or December this year... it feels like a wintery kind of film. :dunno

How was I supposed to know they'd stink before watching them? The trailers are always well done - but I'm not falling for it again with this turd.
thats the way it is with film...they get you one way or another...turd to you, for some its ok, and for some others awesome....films about money/business...period..many of these films are made for families/women/children etc and are not tough guy films...we are all curious(even you) as to how this one will turn out...The Animated Sleeping Beauty was one of disneys best...as long as they make money I think many more animated features will become live action...thats the way it is

Last edited:
Back