Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree; as a home- and marriage-wrecker, she's certainly got larger than life skillz. That much we can all agree on :snake

Oh well, thankfully it isnt my problem; I am not forced to watch this film, much as I was not forced to watch KStew staring slackjawed the whole way through "Snow White." And for that I give thanks. :nana:

Why would the fact that two people fell in love on the set of a movie. Brad Pitt is just as much involved and moreso since it was he who decided to leave his wife. Jolie was already divorced. My understanding is that Pitts wanted a family and his previous wife did not. Its every man and woman's right to want a family.

This holyier that thou attitude which prevails in society is quite hilarious. Most of the so called conservative politicians are the very ones who have affairs while married and then preach to the rest of society on matters they have no right to.

Live and let live and don't be worried about who is ____ing who. It's none o our business. I don't recall Jolie ever preaching on marriage and how to bring up kids. She just gets on with it.

I was actually joking when I said that:rotfl:rotfl

Some set photos, the outfit is one of many apparently. Also Jolie DOES have prosthetics on her cheeks.

0036tbrt

0036w36d

003728ag

00370f93

Sweetie I am sure LifeTime TV has something on it you can watch:wave

I do neither; for instance we don't even get E! tv. All one need do to be overexposed to The Queen Of Everything is, be standing in line at the grocery-store. One cannot help but see this thing all over every magazine, all day every day.

I agree; as a home- and marriage-wrecker, she's certainly got larger than life skillz. That much we can all agree on :snake

Oh well, thankfully it isnt my problem; I am not forced to watch this film, much as I was not forced to watch KStew staring slackjawed the whole way through "Snow White." And for that I give thanks. :nana:

Sounds like you spend too much time watchin E and reading the National Enquirer. :D

You could say that about every actress who looks somewhat attractive. It is not their fault that there is an insatiable appetite for photographs of them in public. If we did not have the numbers of people who like to read the lowest form of journalism people in general would not be "overexposed". I think you will find that is why she is moving her family to Europe.

Like the European Press is any better. The woman is a nutcase.

Why would the fact that two people fell in love on the set of a movie. Brad Pitt is just as much involved and moreso since it was he who decided to leave his wife. Jolie was already divorced. My understanding is that Pitts wanted a family and his previous wife did not. Its every man and woman's right to want a family.

This holyier that thou attitude which prevails in society is quite hilarious. Most of the so called conservative politicians are the very ones who have affairs while married and then preach to the rest of society on matters they have no right to.

Live and let live and don't be worried about who is ____ing who. It's none o our business. I don't recall Jolie ever preaching on marriage and how to bring up kids. She just gets on with it.

Yeah, or Billy Bob hooking up with her when he was engaged to Laura Dern. Poor Laura had to find out from the press.

Jolie has a magic _____. It makes guys go CRAZY! Even her brother! :lol

I think Jolie is a fantastic actress and I'm looking forward to seeing this. As per her personal life..I don't know her so I'm certainly not going to judge her on what the tabloids are reporting...however, I do got to give her points for her charity work. Whether people think it's strictly a P.R. stunt or that the UN is a joke...she's still out there trying to bring attention to refugees and I think she's made quite an impact because of her celebrity - so good for her.

By the looks of the photos that have been released, it looks like her costume gets darker throughout the film - and will end somewhere like we all love and know Maleficent, in her stunning black robe and headdress.

Back