Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
header.jpg

Added to the CTR Photo Archive

As promised here some side by side pics. I think this turned out very nice. I definitely prefer the normal head vs the exclusive though it doesn't bother me as much as some.

DisneyStatues006.jpg

Looks great. I definitely prefer the regular head much more.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics. I really want one of these; looks like a really good piece. And, to think, Maleficent scared the _____ out of me when I was a kid and everything. :lol

I switched my order to Flex Pay right before it started shipping. I'll finally have mine later next week.

weird thing = I got Maleficent for my GF and it is reg # 20 something which is nice low #, but it came w/ the EX hand and not the regular one. This is fine w/ my GF and I though as we both prefer the reg head and Ex hand combo over everything else.

As promised here some side by side pics. I think this turned out very nice. I definitely prefer the normal head vs the exclusive though it doesn't bother me as much as some.

DisneyStatues006.jpg

Wow! What a gorgeous display they make together!

I did not need to see that pic of them together, makes me want them and Hook all the more!

I think this is one of the best PF out there. I just got the Queen and they go perfectly together. Can't wait for Hook

Malificent is the quintessential Disney villain... just so evil!
I'm so glad they've been doing several cool merchandise items of her.

I'm curious to see if they'll follow through with the Tim Burton film.

just received our Maleficent... she's absolutely gorgeous :D and the green skin really isn't that bad in rl. I love her :D
still hunting for the Evil Queen :( no luck yet :crying

Back