Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is here!
7f15c4a3.jpg

hehe n1

stop the messing and give us the pics :impatient:

Looks like they toned the green down and I think it looks great. I'd love to pick her and Evil Queen up.

I should have used the Canon instead of my iphone. These pics are crap.
She's pretty nice, still green but not overly.

Once again this appears to be much better than Sideshow's pics. They did tone down the green, but I agree it should be still less green.

I'm really digging the base and the costuming looks pretty good too.

I'll be looking forward to getting mine at the end of the week. :hi5:

btw is that a mounted coyote in the back of the one pic?

Yes it is a coyote.

I think you will really like her. She displays really well.
I actually like the green.

Very, very glad I did not pick this one up. I can't believe SS let that neck length into production. Too bad, because I wanted this piece. The character absolutely terrified me as a kid.

Just got mine yesterday. I must say it it looks very impressive in person. I surprised my wife with it and she was blown away when she saw it. The neck thing doesn't look out of place as in the various depictions of Maleficent it can go either way and it does give a hint that she could turn into a dragon. The only negative I see is that the purple robes that flow out under the black robe had a couple of uneven cuts which were easily rectified by a pair of scissors. It should be something picked up at the factory but then again every PF I have needed to have some nitpick fixed. Just something I expect these days with every Sideshow product. But still well worth it although I am not sure the alternate head really adds anything to the table. I think going forward the Sideshow exclusive should always be an accessory like the Evil Queen has and not a different portrait. I have never displayed the alternate head on PF's that have them so they just sit around. Displayed next to the Evil Queen they look quite good together and I look forward adding Hook to the collection.

I got mine today. She looks great. I don't have a problem with the neck. It looks like the green color is lighter than was originally planned so they listened to us. Great piece. Another Disney winner.

I received mine today, but didn't have a chance to open her. I'll do my best to get some of her next to the queen tomorrow.

As promised here some side by side pics. I think this turned out very nice. I definitely prefer the normal head vs the exclusive though it doesn't bother me as much as some.

DisneyStatues006.jpg

DisneyStatues002.jpg

DisneyStatues005.jpg

DisneyStatues003.jpg

DisneyStatues008.jpg

DisneyStatues007.jpg

DisneyStatues004.jpg

Well that's looking better, still a bit too much green, but at least not as bad as initial pics.

But what's with the red blush on the cheeks, that seems to be way over done.

Back