Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lifelong brewers fan here. Been an amazing month of baseball for the crew. I went to several games in Sept. and skipped work on Monday to go to Wrigley for the tiebreaker game. What an amazing game to go to. Saw my team celebrate on the cubbies field. Awesome.

To tell you the truth, I was rooting for the cubs last night because the rockies were playing hot baseball recently.

I have game 1 NLDS tickets for tomorrow vs. the rockies. Really hoping for a special season with my team. Yelich is a beast, but I don't expect him to see much pitching in the playoffs.

Did you enjoy the game? closer than it should have been-

I know it is extremely, extremely early..but is it still possible ..could we possibly get a Dodgers/ Yankees WS :lol

Thought I would never see a Dodgers/ Braves series in the post season again..but who knew..but they got waxed :lol

Probably the worst case scenario that probably nobody wants to see is a Brewers/ Astros or Rockies/ Red Sox WS :slap

Did you enjoy the game? closer than it should have been-

Yea, that was a roller coaster of a game. Glad we came out on top. Game 1 is the most important.

Probably the worst case scenario that probably nobody wants to see is a Brewers/ Astros or Rockies/ Red Sox WS :slap

Heh, What's wrong with the Brewers being in there? :lol They are a fun team to watch. They get no love because they're a small market. We don't need another yankees WS.

Crickets in here - so it goes for baseball these days. Anyone going to be watching the playoffs?

I'm watching it, rooting for the Tribe to have some sort of miracle happen.

If the usual suspects are in the World Series, I'll pass on it.

Same old choking Tribe out there today. Kluber looked like he was gonna cry. He SUCKS. He absolutely SUCKS. Dudes just crumbles like wet tissue paper when the game actually matters.

I'm so disgusted. I just hate the entire team. No guts. No balls. Just limp, useless bats. No heart. They're losers and they deserve to lose.

Huge difference in bullpens between them.

To beat Boston in Boston in the ALDS is a huge momentum swing . That’s going to effect Sox now they go to NY

Losing one game at home in ALDS is always a stinger to the home team, especially tough when you have to go to NY
:horror

After all that the Rockies had to endure..they get swept ..that’s why the WC format needs to go..I think they got tired

So much for thinking of a Dodgers/Yankees WS :slap

Astros are insane..I think Astros can beat Red Sox and make it to the WS again :lecture

Can we see a rematch of Astros/ Dodgers WS :horror

Don't worry about us Clevelanders....we're used to losing. And not only just losing by being awful, which all of our sports teams have done, but also losing by getting thhiiiiiiis close to winning it all and then crapping their pants.

LeBron was a glorious miracle, but he was a fluke in the pattern.

We're back to normal now.

Oh well. The Browns won this week. That was nice.

Eff the Indians though. Losing three in a row in the World Series, then two consecutive years in the playoffs is inexcusable. I'm done with that garbage team forever.

Back