Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Major League Baseball 2013

This world baseball classic is sort of stupid, this isnt football. Beating someone in a single game means nothing. Are the better teams really advancing???They should at least have best of 3 game series. Sorry had to get that off my chest lol. Anyhow glad the US advanced and will keep watching but damn this format sucks and the best team doesn't always win the first game of a series. If that was the case the giants wouldn't have won the world series last year considering they lost the first 2-3 games of every NL playoff series. Its cool major league players get to play for their country's though...

This world baseball classic is sort of stupid, this isnt football. Beating someone in a single game means nothing. Are the better teams really advancing???They should at least have best of 3 game series. Sorry had to get that off my chest lol.

Seriously, what did you expect in such a short time frame with spring training going on? :lol

One and done is fine with me.

:lol

The **** if i care, i didn't watch any of the games. :)

I can remember once Canada did whoop USA's *** in baseball not too long ago.

Yeah they really "whooped" them 8-6 back in the 2006 WBC.:lol

Haha only 8-6 wtf am i smokin..i remember watching highlights from that game just a few weeks back.

Lol the dodgers are already starting to drop like fly's Hanley Ramerez is out 8-12 weeks for a surgery to repair his thumb. Keep spending that money *******s you will never overtake the orange and black

Yeah, but you'd take freezing at Target Field over being comfortable at the Metrodump right?:lol

Apparently MLB still thinks we play at the Metrodome. Just don't know what MLB schedulers were thinking here. They need to send the Twins on a 9 game road trip to start the season on an annual basis. Come back for the home opener around the 10-11th of April.

Apparently MLB still thinks we play at the Metrodome. Just don't know what MLB schedulers were thinking here. They need to send the Twins on a 9 game road trip to start the season on an annual basis. Come back for the home opener around the 10-11th of April.

I feel the same way. Why they don't play these cold weather teams that don't have domes in the warmer cities at first is beyond me. It hurts baseball in the long run because the can't fill the seats that way.

Very good point Six.

Great game today too.
They slaughtered the Yanks, 6-1. :yess:

33p535e.jpg

fz56vs.jpg

It's right around the corner, boys! :yess:

Awesome! Makes up for the fact I'm stuck in an office with no windows on a friday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Saw Johan Santana is out for the season, and his deal is uninsured.

Saw Johan Santana is out for the season, and his deal is uninsured.

Apparently, it's common for the last year or so of a gigantic contract to be uninsured.

I'm happy he was able to finally get the Mets a no hitter, but man he has been a mess.

Thankfully, even though it'll be another year of Mets "baseball", at least this year the Yankees won't be dominant.

33p535e.jpg

fz56vs.jpg

It's right around the corner, boys! :yess:

Awesome!

I just saw Josh Reddick jack one out of the park 2 days ago.

He's got a bet with WWE's Daniel Bryan, to see who can grow the thickest, longest, nastiest beard in 1 year. WTF?!! :rotfl

DanielBryanWWE_crop_exact.jpg

Back