Major League Baseball 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those that have signed on, or those who haven't but are interested, PM me your e-mail address so I can set up the league and send invites.

I got one more who wants to play. She's a member here but doesn't have a computer so may miss the draft if she can't get use her boyfriend's. I told her I'd help her rank her players if that's the case.

I think her name here is Devilgirl

You done this yet Kabuki?

Only have two e-mail addy's (yours and SteelJedi's). I'll have the league open later this week (the release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl really threw a wrench into all my plans this weekend and past 2 days :monkey1 ), hopefully I'll get more e-mails pm'd by then.

Dart Loki
Skary
Darthrazz
Devilgirl

you need to PM Kabuki with an e-mail address if you still want to play.
Irish, are you gonna play?

Not sure if I would be able to make a live draft but I'll play of there's an open slot left.

After a couple more PM's we're up to 6 :chew

What day/time should I set the draft for? I used to be able to create a league and set the draft later, I guess I can't this time; they want the draft date and time up front.

Nights are best for me, I'm pretty flexible about days of the week...

edit: nevermind, I can start the league and change the draft settings later. I went with Wednesday the 26th @ 8:30pm cst for now and will change it if it doesn't work for everybody.

edit again: anything they try to sell you is totally optional and (in my opinion) unnecessary. So don't get suckered into buying something you don't need.

Last edited:
I am alreadu in a fantasy league. I'd do this one, but I hate running more than one team at a time. Too much rotating of pitchers LOL.

I am alreadu in a fantasy league. I'd do this one, but I hate running more than one team at a time. Too much rotating of pitchers LOL.

Just admit that you're scared to lose to me in yet another game :D

One minor complaint about the draft, a bit late of a start for a Wed night isn't it? 11:30 PM for a draft that's gonna take an hour and a half.

Back