Major League Baseball 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Licks chops in anticipation of owning Kit at Gears tonight* :D

453686226_4792e6b77d.jpg

How "involved" do I need to be if I played? I could probably only get to a computer that let me change lineups like once a week. Unless an injury occurs, I don't need to switch pitchers everyday or anything like that right?

How "involved" do I need to be if I played? I could probably only get to a computer that let me change lineups like once a week. Unless an injury occurs, I don't need to switch pitchers everyday or anything like that right?

If you use Yahoo you'll need to monitor your pitching on a daily basis as you only have so many pitcher slots and you'll lose starts if you leave them on the bench and don't rotate them.,

If you use Yahoo you'll need to monitor your pitching on a daily basis as you only have so many pitcher slots and you'll lose starts if you leave them on the bench and don't rotate them.,

Do you get a max of 162 starts for the season?

You get a max number of innings pitched that you can use on starters or relivers. The comish of the league can set the number.

You should play bro. It'll be fun to have another thing to talk trash about :D

You should play bro. It'll be fun to have another thing to talk trash about :D

Nah, I am already running 1 league and still have my hockey and basketball leagues going too right now. I am just giving Prog the low down on involvement requirements.

Nah, I am already running 1 league and still have my hockey and basketball leagues going too right now. I am just giving Prog the low down on involvement requirements.

But they'll be over right when this starts. And keeping two teams takes what, 5 minutes a day? I mean it's obvious that you get really busy at work and all :D

Let's Get it on!! I just signed up on the website as Diamond Cutters. This should be waaaay coool! A group who loves Sideshow and Baseball. Only way it could be better is if there's some fellow Steelers Fans in the League.

Let's Get it on!! I just signed up on the website as Diamond Cutters. This should be waaaay coool! A group who loves Sideshow and Baseball. Only way it could be better is if there's some fellow Steelers Fans in the League.

++++ the Steelers and ++++ you too :D

You can set you pitchers for the week all at one time and unless there is a change/injury it will be fine. Just click on each day and change the lineup all at once.

Back