Major bummer on buying a $370 figure from Goodshipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to revive an old thread but i just wanted to point out i just received my dx joker from goodshipped and the packaging was very poor. Was just the box wrapped in paper. Not a single bit of bubblewrap or styrofoam etc. As a result the box was ripped up one side and had numerous dings and dents. Also the nameplate was broken off the stand, though admittedly this would be down to hot toys i assume. My only other purchase from goodshipped was my Hot Toys Predator 1, which was also really poorly packaged and a bit damaged.

Just wanted to put my experience across too. Its really out me off using them in future.

Shame to hear that Russell.

The nameplate happened to me too, and mine was packed well. No excuse for the other damage though.

I know, i was really annoyed. Especially as i'd been so looking forward to it. I guess when you start buying these things its a case of trial and error to find a good dealer. I went with assaultrabbit for my DX Batman. Hopefully they'll be better.

PS I love your joker gif with the snow Snake Eater. Remind me of the Slayride issue of Detective Comics. With the joker at christmas.

Thanks man. Can't take credit for it though, as I did not make it.

Assaultrabbit have been good with me so you should be good there. I can heartily recommend StudioSunny and even better than them: HK-Apestore for future purchases.

I know, i was really annoyed. Especially as i'd been so looking forward to it. I guess when you start buying these things its a case of trial and error to find a good dealer. I went with assaultrabbit for my DX Batman. Hopefully they'll be better.

PS I love your joker gif with the snow Snake Eater. Remind me of the Slayride issue of Detective Comics. With the joker at christmas.

i buy my ht stuff from kai at assaultrabbit,his service is exellent...you wont get any problems buying from him...

Email him, he should be willing to work things out with you.

Thanks for the replies, i'm gonna email leo at goodshipped and see what he can do. Might be too much hassle to send the box back but i'd hope he'll replace the stand.

"Thanks man. Can't take credit for it though, as I did not make it.

Assaultrabbit have been good with me so you should be good there. I can heartily recommend StudioSunny and even better than them: HK-Apestore for future purchases. "

Thanks man, I actually just looked at HK-Apestore too. I actually ordered from Studio Sunny, not assault rabbit. But i had looked into assault rabbit.
Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated. :) What would i do without this board? lol

Best: clot_master :rock
2nd: assultrabbit
3rd: StudioSunny

From experience............it definitely is trial and error.

hkape and clotmaster are all awesome, but the thing with new 'instock' items such as wolverine and batman DX is that most of the sellers are charging an arm or a leg for it. While assultrabbit is the cheapest, from what I have seen so far for wolverine, so I went with him.

I've tried a few, and while most deliver, it's not just about getting the parcel. It's also about what happens when something goes wrong. So I'd say give Studio Sunny a miss.

Yeah i noticed that a few sellers charge a bit more for getting the fast stock, but depending on what it is i dont mond paying more. The DX Batman has been one of my most anticipated figures, so i was happy to pay a little extra to get it asap. I might take a look at HK Apestore and assaut rabbit in future.

hkape and clotmaster are all awesome, but the thing with new 'instock' items such as wolverine and batman DX is that most of the sellers are charging an arm or a leg for it. While assultrabbit is the cheapest, from what I have seen so far for wolverine, so I went with him.

Yeah, I got Wolvie from assultrabbit too........great price! He also seems to be one of the first in HK to get a wholesale lot, hence the relatively great prices.

Yeah i noticed that a few sellers charge a bit more for getting the fast stock

Well all the sellers that have stock immediately pay retail prices for it from Toy Hunters, then they mark it up to make a profit on eBay.

Back