Major bummer on buying a $370 figure from Goodshipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two Hot Toys figs from Leo last year. Both were quickly delivered to the UK, had no customs charges and arrived in perfect shape. Leo answered my emails within 24 hours and was a great guy to deal with.

I also had to cancel the HT John Connor figure this year and Leo was a real gent about it.

Guys, Leo just replied and start communicating with me. So thank you all for your feedbacks and concern!

I will keep you guys updated with the progress, but it looks like we are going for a good start.

Cheers.

i have ordered several items with goodshipped and they have all arrived in record time, and his customer service is second to none. i think in reality when ordering items from overseas you have to be prepared for some damage to the boxes. i will continue to order products from goodshipped because he is in my opinion one of the best dealers out there.

Yeah, when ordering from overseas, I do expect some dings and whatever on the packaging. I have no complaints for Goodshipped. It does suck though what happened to yours. If mine arrived like that, I would be contacting Leo right away. So far though I have no complaints.

Replied to your email mate. As said, i have bought from you in the past, and have always been beyond impressed with the whole service. Just the packing was a little unsatisfactory this time. The figure was 100percent ok, so all is good :)

Goodshipped probably got shipped to Mars.No internet there.BTW The packing was awesome and...

1813050115552275.gif

Hello Webb,

this is Leo from goodshipped. No. I have been to Saturn. There are lots of gorgeous girls out there. You should visit.

I brought two friends when passed by Mars on the way back to earth. You should meet them lol :

!B(8-iVg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1)bDiBKe7ncLc5Q~~_12.JPG

!B(8+O9w!2k~$(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKe7u4ie9Q~~_12.JPG

Meet them here:
https://stores.shop.ebay.com/goodsh..._sidZ489937578?_nkw=mars+attack&submit=Search

Leo from GOODSHIPPED

hmm thats who I ordered the Jackson figure from, I hope its packed better than that !!

Bought numerous HT items from Leo,
All arrived in great shape to the UK,
Last order was the HT Tumbler,Leo actually added Cardboard Corner protectors to fit inside the shipping box which saved it from a nasty Case strike from the courier,
His Customer service is A1,He can be away for a couple of days at a time but he ALWAYS replies to his mails,

Glad you're getting sorted out,

:rock:rock:rock GOODSHIPPED ROCKS :rock:rock:rock

Kindest regards
Tys

Leo please put a great protection with our Michael jackson figures. PLEASE PLEASE.

Thats the whole problem with ordering on ebay you never know how your package will arrive. I remember i got a package before from hong kong and half the side was totally open. Just luckily the figure was ok.

I guess thats just always the tradeoff you get for getting these things cheaper, quicker and faster on ebay versus having to wait for them with local/national retailers.

Last edited:
i wouldnt be too happy if my box arrived like that but i have just recently ordered with leo as i have been hearing he's a great seller so fingers crossed my JC arrives nicely.just hope the postal strikes dont delay the figure too much iv already had one sitting in customs since the 20th of this month and still no sign of it

Leos stuff comes through Parcelforce who are mercifully unaffected by the current industrial troubles.

i just got in and iv had two parcels delivered so one of them might be from leo.If it is that is what i call blimin fast shipping only gt shipped last weds.Just waiting on my dx stand which was shipped ages ago.So il have to see what is in the boxes

Okay, after a long month of emailing back and forth with Leo, I finally agreed to ship and return the box etc to him, and he will send a new box for me.

Initially, I wanted him to ship the box etc first, so that I can at least compare, which condition is better. But he told me to 'trust' him, and that he have 30 GOD nokia with C9-C10 condition for me to choose from.

So today, I got a reply from Leo, saying that I sent the damaged box and packed it POORLY. And resulting the box to damaged even further. :confused

And he no longer is keeping his word of sending the box, and told me to wait, while he ask for enterbay to send him a replacement. Which I think is a total BS, since enterbay no longer had the nokia GOD.

Guess I'm screwed big time now :(

Oh man! That really sucks...........I never buy from Goodshipped, always seemed dodgy to me. Does Leo realise that doing that to you, telling you to 'trust' him then going back on his word, makes him and his business look really unreliable? I mean, I doubt people that read that will hardly want to do business with him. It's in his best interests to please one customer than to lose dozens.

Yeah man. I'm not too keen on pursuing, but will file a complaint with paypal and leave an appropriate feedback on ebay if I don't get the box etc back during the paypal timeframe.

Just the other day before getting a reply from goodshipped, a fellow collector here in Jakarta asked me how's the update goin with the goodshipped problem, and that he had quite a few unpleasant experience, sent the wrong item, poor packaging. But I told him that communication wise, it was pretty good and that I think he had learnt from his mistake bout the poor packaging. Seems like I was wrong after all. :(

I'll never deal with goodshipped/Leo anymore after this.

Oh man! That really sucks...........I never buy from Goodshipped, always seemed dodgy to me. Does Leo realise that doing that to you, telling you to 'trust' him then going back on his word, makes him and his business look really unreliable? I mean, I doubt people that read that will hardly want to do business with him. It's in his best interests to please one customer than to lose dozens.

its hard to trust goodshipped...after reading about this, it makes me more cautious.

Back